Your life is a message God is preaching to the world. The Kindling FIre podcast interviews people who are walking out their God-given message. The show focuses on personal stories that demonstrate that message.
Troy interviews people like John Eldredge, Jon Tyson, Jamie Winship, Brian Brennt, Andy Byrd, Ken Helser, Jordan Raynor, Dan Baumann, Justin Camp, Stephen Mansfield, Amy Ward, Darren Wilson, Matt Tommey, Allen Arnold, Morgan Synder, Micheal Thompson, Jim Ramos, Scott the Painter, Pedro Adao, CJ Hobgood, Ken Harrison, Mike Donehey, and more.
For more on Kindling Fire Podcast go to:
For more on Troy (including books):
For YouTube go to Kindling Fire Channel
188. More Than Conquerors- Troy Mangum- Kindling Fire Podcast
How can you Win all the time? How can you Win even when you Lose?
In this episode I reveal a lesson God’s been teaching me all year about Winning in His Kingdom
- What does it mean to be ‘more than’ a conqueror?
- What does staying connected to God have to do with winning?
- How might God reveal a lesson from an advanced word he gave you for your year?
For more on Troy go to:
187. Your NOT a Sinner- Wes Stichwey- Kindling Fire with Troy Mangum
Your not a sinner occurring to the Bible. If that is hard to believe, tune in to explore key scriptures on the topic
Wes Stichwey is a Pastor at Vertical Life Church.
In this episode we will cover
- Debunking a common lie Christians believe
- Clarity on 1 John 1:8-2:1 verses
- What is Righteous Consciousness?
- Deep dive into Romans 6 re: our relationship to sin as believers
To hear the two sermons to dig even deeper on scriptures on this topic go to
Vertical Life YouTube channel
Sermon: Righteous Conscious: https://youtu.be/mg4aQYAusy8
186. Sitting with God- Tom Benner- Kindling Fire with Troy Mangum
Tom Benner is deep well. A business owner and part of Heart of a Warrior men’s retreat speaker team.
In this episode we discuss:
> Getting an infusion from God
> Redeeming our imagination with God
> How to quiet ourselves and stop the inner chatter
> How to sit with God without an agenda
For more on The Kindling Fire go to:
For more on The Heart of a Warrior retreat go to:
185. Sabbath Everyday- Troy Mangum with Kindling Fire Podcast
If you are practicing Sabbath 1 day week you are doing it wrong
On this podcast I detail how Christians can celebrate Sabbath every day
- Sabbath 1 day a week is a Old Testament teaching
- Sabbath as outward rest is a Old Testament teaching
- The New Testament teaches new type of rest that leads to freedom
- The New Testament teaches a Sabbath that starts with the condition of your heart
For more on the Kindling Fire go to:
184. How could We not Win?!- Troy Mangum with the Kindling Fire
“We don’t know what we ought to pray, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us”- Rom 8:26
This prayers will be answered guaranteed, so how we could not win?
Move your confidence to Jesus’ prayers on your behalf
Learn what Jesus prayed for your in John 17
Learn how you’ve already won in so many areas of your life you have yet to step into
For more on the kindling fire go to:
183. What's God Like?- Jason L. Clark- Kindling Fire with Troy Mangum
What is God like? A great conversation with Jason L Clark- host of the podcast- Re:Thinking God with Tacos.
Jason is a writer, speaker and producer with a focus of his work on removing falsehoods about God and rediscovering the God of the Bible. Check out more about Jason’s ministries here: https://afamilystory.org/#
First Time Listener
Just finished ep. 161, Your True Identity Is Unstoppable. I like the way the host kept it real with the questions. The responses are helping me go to another level in God! Well done.
Powerful and Thought-Provoking
Troy has a way of asking questions that get to the heart of a matter. It's pretty easy to go to the first or second level but he goes deeper; third and fourth level stuff, and that's where the gold is.
I’ve been listening for several years to the podcast. The messages have been timely and God focused. God bless you Troy and this podcast!