This is an in-between episode where Simon Kirk, Co-Founder @RaisedBy.Us and Director of Business Development @InVisionApp, draws on his experience of organizing events over the last 10 years, and shares tips and insights on how to organize events to build your network.
Some of the areas we touch upon in this episode include:
1. What kind of event to organize depending on the situation - Breakfast, Cocktail Hour/Happy Hour, Dinner
2. Whom to invite
3. How to get people to come when you're still new to the scene and don't know many people
4. How to "socially engineer" an event to make sure people have a good time
5. How a host's priority should be that attendees extract a lot of value from the event
6. Lots of resources and other tips for organizing events
Thank you for listening!!
Follow the show on Twitter @LED_Curator
Like us on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/learneducatediscover/
Email us at hello@learneducatediscover. We will reply!!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/learn…ver/id1049159321