Mmmmm marketing and tech books, we love em, can't get enough of em. Audiobook, soft cover or hard we'll take em any which way, especially in bed on a lazy Sunday.
We read em, we review em, we chat to the legends who wrote em.
Join our founder and host Carlos Doughty as he chat's to the BIGGEST names in marketing an tech in our Marketing & Tech Book Club
Marketing & Tech Book Club: Content Inc by Joe Pulizzi
In our latest Marketing & Tech Book Club episode, we're joined by Joe Pulizzi godfather of content marketing to chat about his latest book: Content Inc.
In this episode we cover:
- Taster of what the book uncovers
- Joe's writing process
- What's playing out in the media landscape
- Content creators who have really understood the changing landscape and capitalised on it
- Tilt coin
- What is in the skills stack of a great content creators
- Joe's advice to his younger self
- & more!
Marketing & Tech Book Club: Customer Data Platforms by Martin Kihn & Chris O'Hara
In our latest Marketing & Tech Book Club episode, we’ve been chatting CDPs with Chris O’Hara and Martin Kihn authors of Customer Data Platforms about you guessed it, customer data platforms.
We catch up with Chris and Martin on:
- Breaking down CDPs in simple terms
- Why there is so much confusion in the space surrounding CDPs
- Pinpointing which CDP promises deliver and why some are falling short
- CRMs, DMPs and CDMPs
- The competitive advantage a CDP can bring to your business
- The importance of the growing role of a Data Scientist
- M&A predictions for the CDP space
- The impact of the death of third-party cookies
- Martech predictions for the years ahead
Marketing & Tech Book Club: Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
As part of #MarTechFest Dial Up our host Carlos Doughty got the opportunity to catch up with Rory Sutherland to chat about his latest book Alchemy.
Marketing & Tech Book Club: Indistractable by Nir Eyal
As part of #MarTechFest Dial Up our host Carlos Doughty got the opportunity to catch up with Nir Eyal to chat about his latest book Indistractable
Marketing & Tech Book Club: Data Story Book by Nancy Duarte
As part of #MarTechFest Dial Up our host Carlos Doughty got the opportunity to catch up with Nancy Duarte to chat about her latest book Data Story Book.
Marketing & Tech Book Club: That Will Never Work by Marc Randolph
We're excited to finally share our next episode of the Marketing & Tech Book Club! Marc Randolph, Co-founder and first CEO of Netflix joins our host Carlos to chat about his latest book 'That Will Never Work'. An incredible story of how Netflix went from concept to company.
In this ep:
>> No doesn't always mean no
>> Stop thinking about your idea and just do it
>> Mentoring early stage entrepreneurs
>> Roll back to Amazon and Blockbuster could have acquired Netflix
>> Streaming wars
>> The Randolph rules of success
>> What next - Could Netflix acquire Spotify?