This week Marty and Matt discuss:
- Breez Point of Sale mode added to lightning wallet
- LSAT Authentication
- Samourai Whirlpool GUI v0.10.1 and CLI v0.10.3
- MyNode v0.2.0
- Bitmex research bitcoin development funding analysis
- Bitmex renews and increases grant to Bitcoin Core maintainer Michael Ford
- Mulit-location backup scheme spec released by @openoms
- Whirlpool March volume totaled 1523.45 bitcoin
- Multi sig betting with caravan
- Binance makes a distinction between coinjoin and custodial mixers in recent blog post
- Coinkite begins selling power only magnetic usb cables
- Surveillance companies pivot to coronavirus tracking to increase their reach
- UK PM hosts cabinet meeting on Zoom
- StandardNotes.org and meet.jit.si shoutouts
- Calling out pedos
- much more
Shoutout to this week's sponsors.
Cash App. Start #stackingsats today. Use the promo code: "stackingsats" to receive $10 and contribute $10 to OWLS Lacrosse you download the app.
Unchained Capital. Head over to www.unchained-capital.com/vaults and check out their 2-of-3 multisig vaults.