In this episode, I am joined by Kristie Amadio. Kristie is no stranger to the perils of seeking recovery from an eating disorder. After facing discouragement and struggle to try to find professional treatment in Australia and New Zealand, Kristie traveled to the States for 7 months of residential treatment. As the founder and CEO of Recovered Living, an innovative and groundbreaking Eating Recovery Coach platform, Kristie now helps clients by providing practical services tailored to each individual’s needs.
SOME OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED:
• The gift of accepting help for the recovery process.
• Learning and living the life skills needed without an eating disorder.
• The extra support provided from virtual and live-in recovery coaches.
• Body acceptance and making peace with your body.
• Shifting your values.
• Authentically being yourself in recovery.