How can you create work that matters and makes a difference? Seth Godin, bestselling author, entrepreneur, blogger, teacher, and Marketing Hall of Famer is back to guide you through the pinnacle lessons of his newest book, The Practice. He teaches you how to trust your inner voice, embrace the practice, ship creative work without the need to be perfect, start telling your story, and serve with generosity.
- Get Seth Godin's new book, The Practice http://trustyourself.com/
- Listen to Seth's podcast, Akimbo at https://www.akimbo.link/
- More info on Seth, Akimbo and his workshops at https://akimbo.com/
- Read Seth's blog by searching "Seth" on your preferred search engine
- Listen to Seth's previous episodes on Don't Keep Your Day Job! https://bit.ly/2TYtZdW and https://bit.ly/34WEpkI