30 episodes

Welcome to the Profitable Persuasion Podcast. Each week we are going to bring you proven sales and marketing tips and tactics that will help you become a more powerful practitioner of human persuasion and allow you to work less and make more so you can live a more peaceful and abundant life. Visit https://newschoolselling.com/ for more information about Steve Clark.We also want to get the Two-Minute Sales Trainer in your hands. In it we cover 10 tips that will drastically improve your sales game in less than two minutes. Get it today at newschoolselling.com/twominutetrainer

Steve Clark's Profitable Persuasion Podcast Steve

    • Business

Welcome to the Profitable Persuasion Podcast. Each week we are going to bring you proven sales and marketing tips and tactics that will help you become a more powerful practitioner of human persuasion and allow you to work less and make more so you can live a more peaceful and abundant life. Visit https://newschoolselling.com/ for more information about Steve Clark.We also want to get the Two-Minute Sales Trainer in your hands. In it we cover 10 tips that will drastically improve your sales game in less than two minutes. Get it today at newschoolselling.com/twominutetrainer

    029 7 Reasons For Using A Selling System

    029 7 Reasons For Using A Selling System

    A lot of folks think that if they are using a selling system that somehow it impedes them or it ties their hands or somehow takes away their spontaneity and their ability to respond and talk with folks. So that’s not an unusual kind of response I get when I mention the whole thing about a selling system. To help clarify let’s talk for a minute about what a selling system is and what it is not. And I think to give you a perspective on that I’m going to tell you a story about my younger daughte...

    • 32 min
    028 Why Sales People Struggle … and What To Do About It

    028 Why Sales People Struggle … and What To Do About It

    About 15% of the salespeople in North America are responsible for selling 65% of everything that is sold. So to say that another way, 65% of every dollar that is generated in sales in North America is generated from approximately 15% of the salespeople. That means the other 85% of the salespeople are scrambling around selling 35% of everything else and what I want to address is how you can become one of that 15% if you’re not already there or if you are already one of that 15%, how you can st...

    • 44 min
    027 5 Major Weaknesses That Sabotage Sales Success

    027 5 Major Weaknesses That Sabotage Sales Success

    This year sixty-five cents of every dollar that is sold to purchase goods and services are sold by 15% of the salespeople. What is it that distinguishes these top 15% salespeople from the other 85%? There’s a reason that sixty-five cents of every dollar’s worth of goods and services that were sold this year were sold by fifteen percent of the salespeople. The reason for that is those fifteen percent don’t possess these weaknesses in the same measure that the other eighty-five percent of sales...

    • 26 min
    026 The Power of Focus

    026 The Power of Focus

    If you're gonna maintain focus and achieve what it is that you want to achieve, do more do better, have more time off, growing your business, improve your life, etc., - it all comes back to number one: habits. Habits have made us who we are and where we are in life because of the habits that we are engaged in. Every single thing in terms of the external circumstances of our lives is a result of our habits. Lastly, we’ve prepared 10 Sales Training Tips that will drastically improve your game i...

    • 1 hr 7 min
    025 How to Get Off the Hamster Wheel, Eliminate Anxiety and Obtain Peace of Mind While Working Less and Making More

    025 How to Get Off the Hamster Wheel, Eliminate Anxiety and Obtain Peace of Mind While Working Less and Making More

    It is not too much of a stretch of the imagination to say that with the things that we are going to talk about today if you will implement them, there is no reason why you can’t become 25 to 50% more productive than you are without working one single minute more than you are currently. I am not a great believer in working more hours. I am a believer in working fewer hours and making more and in order to do that you have got to be doing the right things. That is the objective here today in ter...

    • 1 hr 2 min
    024 Authority Marketing

    024 Authority Marketing

    Today, we’re going to be talking about the future of prospecting. How to position yourself as the ultimate expert and keep your pipeline full of high-quality prospects. So, that’s a mouthful. We’ve got a lot to go over and we’re going to spend that time going through that and when we finish today, what you’re going to discover in this session as you tune in here today, you’re really going to discover four things about this whole new paradigm of prospecting, if you will, what I am kind of thin...

    • 47 min

Top Podcasts In Business

REAL AF with Andy Frisella
Andy Frisella #100to0
The Ramsey Show
Ramsey Network
PBD Podcast
PBD Podcast
People Magic: How to Build a $1M Community
Mighty Networks & Pod People
The Prof G Pod with Scott Galloway
Vox Media Podcast Network
The Diary Of A CEO with Steven Bartlett
DOAC