Become an excellent speaking communicator with your audience, clients, colleagues and prospects. Full of invaluable content, this show deals with everything about speaking, and includes interviews with successful entrepreneurs who share their top tips as well as masterclasses from speaker expert Susan Heaton-Wright.
The Impact of Animation in your communication
Animation is a powerful way to communicate your message to clients and customers. So I was thrilled to interview the CEO or multi-award winning Animation company Salamandra, Christine MacKay. In the interview we covered plenty of tips, advice and ideas including:
5:00 mins: Plenty of advice that the visual element of animation helps retain information in many viewers
15.30 mins: you never finish learning; learning new skills keeps you vibrant
16.30 mins: Use animation to translate complex information into more digestible information
17:00 mins: remember we work in H to H (human to human) not B to B!
You can buy Christine's book here
You can contact Salamandra at www.salamandra.co.uk
Here is the transcript of the podcast
And you can grab your 10 Top Tips to being a SuperStar Communicator here.
Remember, if you like this podcast, don't forget to subscribe!
Dark Cockpit: How to communicate, lead and be in control
It is an honour to interview two such incredible guests. Capt. Emil Dobrovolschi is an Airline Captain; ensuring all his passengers and crew are safe. He and the leading leadership coach Octavian Pantis have written a fantastic book "Dark Cockpit" about how to approach leadership and use communication as the principle tool in managing this.
In the podcast interview there are many fascinating examples they use to support their work. These include:
* (9.00mins) How everyone knows who you are due to your uniform but how important it is to use communication to your team, to develop trust and collaborative working styles.
* (16.00mins) How to use a standardised language, when there are people in the aviation industry speaking a range of different languages. - And how this relates to all businesses where we need to understand each other.
* (28.10mins) Even as a leader, receiving feedback is very useful. Having the ability to make your team feel comfortable to offer you feedback is invaluable for everyone.
* (26.20mins) Communicating in the right way so it is effective
* (31.45mins) Managing fear whilst in control of the plane. Lots of tips!
* (38.45 mins) reassuring your team you can lead even if you aren't very experienced.
There are plenty of other gems and you can download the transcription here: https://superstarcommunicator.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/dark-cockpit-transcript.pdf
The book can be purchased here: https://amzn.to/3kwh1Ss
If you would like to be notified of the next SuperStar Communicator complimentary Lunch and Learn, register your interest at http://www.superstarcommunicator.com/webinar-interest
5 Scary Halloween Communication Styles
We are at Halloween and it's getting scary! I'm going to share 5 scary communication styles to be aware of and try to avoid. They are:
* Not listening to other people
* The Interruptor
* The person who won't let go of a specific idea and goes on and on
* The person who never gets to the point
Download the transcript of the podcast.
Register for our monthly Lunch and Learn sessions.
Grab our copy of our Ten Top tips to being a Superstar Communicator here
Accessing your conscious power with Kass Thomas
As part of the SuperStar Communicator Black History Month Celebrations, I am delighted to interview Kass Thomas: international empowerment coach and author.
In the interview Kass shares many gems of advice including:
1. We should listen to our bodies because they are our sixth sense.
2. Be aware of other people's moods and the way they present themselves. So many people block this intuition and empathy.
3. We pick up the emotions of others; this is very powerful when we are communicating with them.
Download the transcription of the podcast here.
Kass can be contacted at www.KassThomas.com www.thenumberthreesteps.us and www.dancingwithriches.us
Kass's latest book Dancing with Riches is available at Amazon here
If you would like to be kept up to date with the SuperStar Communicator lunch and learns, register your interest here.
Creating an Inclusive Culture with Aisha Suleiman
During October we are celebrating and showcasing talent from the Black Community for Black History Month.
Aisha Suleiman is an award winning diversity and inclusion advocate, consultant and founder. Her Specialism lies in driving organisational change through leading effective employee networks, supporting the diversity and inclusion goals of the business and influencing senior leaders to bring about lasting change.
In the incredible interview, which is full of content, Aisha shares
* What is the power of Diversity and Inclusion for any organisation
* Why creating employee networks is a good thing
* How important it is for networks to feel safe when they speak about specific issues
* How to deal with people who aggressively oppose your values
* Dealing with fear.
Aisha's top tips for speaking and communicating include:
* Make sure you really know your topic and feel comfortable with it when you speak. Then you will do better. You will be more authentic; create your own style and make more impact.
* Practice, practice, practice so you are really familiar with your content.
* Think about your end goal and the outcome you want from any conversation; speech or presentation. This will add clarity to your message.
Download the transcription of the podcast episode here.
You can contact Aisha; her website is www.theinclusiveculture.com
Here is Aisha's Linkedin profile.
What does SuperStar Communicator do to help you speak with impact and credibility?
People often ask what is SuperStar Communicator and how could it help them with their career development. So I am delighted that my old intern, Ella Proudlock interviewed me about SuperStar Communicator.
All about the SuperStar Communicator Methodology, which is a powerful communications model to ensure YOU speak with credibility and impact.
How this could help you with your career development.
What sort of coaching or training you could receive
How it is delivered.
You can contact us to arrange a discovery call here.
Read the transcript here.
Susan and her guests always provide practical and applicable tips for speaking with more confidence and impact in any situation. Susans' vast experience on the topic always leads to valuable insights!
Congratulations on your 100th Episode
I love what you shared on about Managing Your Fear. How important it is to reframe our mindset. Thanks Susan