Jason and Ben talk about freelancing, apps, and tech news with a healthy skew towards Apple.
38. September 2022 Apple Keynote (iPhone 14, Apple Watch Ultra, Airpods Pro 2)
In our thirty-eighth show we go over the various announcements from the September 2022 presentation including the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro, AirPods Pro 2, Apple Watch Series 8, and the Apple Watch Ultra. We also resolve a 5 year bet on whether an iPhone would be released without any ports.
37. Dub Dub DC 2021
In our thirty-seventh show we discuss all the announcements at WWDC 2021 such as SharePlay, LiveText, Maps, Spatial Audio, iPad Multitasking, Universal Control, and Xcode Cloud. We also comment on Kevin Lynch's growing paunch.
36. AirTags, HomePods, Apple Music Lossless, New Apple TV Remote, M1 iMac, Apple Watch gestures, and our WWDC 2021 Predictions
In our thirty-sixth show following a 2 year hiatus, we cover all of the latest Apple releases (including AirTags, Apple TV, and the M1 iMac and iPad Pro) and try to guess what we might see at WWDC 2021.
35. Dentistry, 3D Printing, and a WWDC 2019 roundup (Mac Pro, Catalina, iOS 13, iPadOS, WatchOS, tvOS, and much more)
In our thirty-fifth show cover all of Dub Dub 2019 (ugh) including the new Mac Pro and it's stand, macOS Catalina, iOS 13 and Dark Mode, iPadOS, WatchOS, tvOS, HomePod, SwiftUI, and Sign in with Apple.
34. Babies, iPad Hardware, MacBook keyboards, Samsung Galaxy Fold, AirPower, Oura Ring, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Marzipan, and our WWDC software and hardware predictions!
In our thirty-fourth show we return from the wilderness of childbirth to discuss the (fairly) recent iPad hardware releases, the ongoing MacBook keyboard debacle, the hilarious Samsung Galaxy Fold, the cancellation of AirPower, a whole host of other Apple announcements, and our predictions for Dub Dub.
33. Dictation, charging the iPhone XS, Bloomberg, Bagel Emoji, Twitter, transferring cellular on Apple Watch, Photos, and the iPhone XR
In our thirty-third show we talk about how dictation used to work, why the iPhone XS doesn't charge properly, the crazy Bloomberg story about tiny microchips, the Bagel Emoji controversy, our use of Twitter, transferring cellular plans to a new Apple Watch, Photos on iOS, and the upcoming iPhone XR. Ben is about to have his first baby so we'll be on hiatus now until the new year!