Jason and Ben talk about freelancing, apps, and tech news with a healthy skew towards Apple.
35. Dentistry, 3D Printing, and a WWDC 2019 roundup (Mac Pro, Catalina, iOS 13, iPadOS, WatchOS, tvOS, and much more)
In our thirty-fifth show cover all of Dub Dub 2019 (ugh) including the new Mac Pro and it's stand, macOS Catalina, iOS 13 and Dark Mode, iPadOS, WatchOS, tvOS, HomePod, SwiftUI, and Sign in with Apple.
34. Babies, iPad Hardware, MacBook keyboards, Samsung Galaxy Fold, AirPower, Oura Ring, Apple TV, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Marzipan, and our WWDC software and hardware predictions!
In our thirty-fourth show we return from the wilderness of childbirth to discuss the (fairly) recent iPad hardware releases, the ongoing MacBook keyboard debacle, the hilarious Samsung Galaxy Fold, the cancellation of AirPower, a whole host of other Apple announcements, and our predictions for Dub Dub.
33. Dictation, charging the iPhone XS, Bloomberg, Bagel Emoji, Twitter, transferring cellular on Apple Watch, Photos, and the iPhone XR
In our thirty-third show we talk about how dictation used to work, why the iPhone XS doesn't charge properly, the crazy Bloomberg story about tiny microchips, the Bagel Emoji controversy, our use of Twitter, transferring cellular plans to a new Apple Watch, Photos on iOS, and the upcoming iPhone XR. Ben is about to have his first baby so we'll be on hiatus now until the new year!
32. Mojave, Refurbished iMac, Apple Watch Series 4, Siri's voice, AppleCare, iPhone XS / XS Max, Photography, and thoughts on the 2019 iPhone
In our thirty-second show we talk about upgrading to Mojave and the new "Dark Mode", our pre-order experience, Jason's refurbished iMac, and a lot of detail on the Apple Watch Series 4 and iPhone XS now we've had a chance to play with them. We also wonder what the hell Apple are going to do next year...
31. Thoughts on the 'Gather Round' event with Apple Watch Series 4, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
In our thirty-first show we chat about Apple's very recent 'Gather Round' event which unveiled the Apple Watch Series 4, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. We talk about Tim's tweet, Jeff's sullen tones, Kevin's warping, and the inevitably undesirable third party demos. We also reveal what we're purchasing and give our top tips for pre-order day (although it's a bit late now).
30. Travelling with kids, GoPro Fusion, MacBook Pro charging, cellular plans on Apple Watch, product launch secrecy, and our predictions on new iPhones, iPads, and Apple Watches!
In our thirtieth show we chat about the difficulties of travelling with children and tech, the GoPro Fusion, issues charging the MacBook Pro with Mojave, how cellular works on the Apple Watch, and the secrecy around new product launches. We also talk about our predictions and wishes for the upcoming refreshes of the Apple Watch, iPad, and iPhone.