This discussion on the cybersecurity talent pipeline problem is unlike any other you have heard before. And you and your organization could play a part in growing the future of the cybersecurity workforce. We're talking with the founders of the Last Mile Education Fund:
• Rian Walker, Information Security Analyst, Financial Sector
• Sarah Lee, Director, School of Computing Sciences and Computer Engineering, University of Southern Mississippi
• Ruthe Farmer, CEO & Founder, Last Mile Education Fund
Thank you to Trend Micro, a global leader in cloud and XDR security, for being our premier podcast partner.
• Last Mile Education Fund: https://www.lastmile-ed.org
• Trend Micro initiative, Cybersecurity Education for Universities: https://www.trendmicro.com/internet-safety/university
• Trend Micro's "Linux Threat Report 2021": https://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/us/security/news/cybercrime-and-digital-threats/linux-threat-report-2021-1h-linux-threats-in-the-cloud-and-security-recommendations
• SecureWorld conferences: https://www.secureworld.io/events
The SecureWorld Sessions podcast gives you access to people and ideas that impact your cybersecurity career and help you secure your organization.