Another month, another action-packed episode of This Month In Sales Enablement! Devon and Felix catch up to discuss the latest news in the world of Sales and Sales Enablement, industry research, book reviews, social media buzz, and the key insights from recent State of Sales Enablement podcast episodes.
Here are the resources referenced in this episode:
Buyer Acumen with Mike Kunkle | Interview
Sales Development Excellence with Mark McInnes | Interview
Developing Sales Playbooks with Malvina EL-Sayegh | Interview
Book Review: How Clients Buy
Book Review: Sell without Selling Out
Methodologies and Frameworks - Discussion
Report: State of Sales Onboarding
Mentioned in this episode:
The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement Learning Experience
If you want to stop reinventing the wheel, maximize business impact, and fast-track your career, consider joining a growing community of Enablers at The Building Blocks of Sales Enablement Learning Experience.
To learn more visit goffwd.com/blocks.
Webinar: 7 Steps to Maximizing Enablement's Business Impact
Some of the topics Mike Kunkle and Felix Krueger cover include:
- Understand the maturity level of your sales enablement team
- A simple framework that will help you identify current shortfalls
- How to get more done with less by effectively managing stakeholders
- An overview of the sales performance levers you should consider
- How to formalize a plan that delivers results and helps you gain momentum fast
If making a business impact with enablement is your priority going into 2023, visit goffwd.com/impact to watch this webinar.