S02E06
Scene 1
Dr. Cooper, I have to tell you your friends are holding you back.
库泊博士,我必须向你指出,你的朋友在拖你后腿。
I prefer to think of it as "I'm pulling them forward."
我倾向于认为我在促使他们进步。
Halo night? A man with your intellectual gifts doesn't waste an evening playing video games.
光环之夜?你这样资质的人是不会浪费一晚上时间玩游戏的。
He does on Wednesdays.
星期三就会啊。
Not if he wants a .
如果他想拿诺贝尔奖就不会。
He does want that.
他还真想拿。
Does a man with my intellectual gifts play paint ball on weekends?
我这种有才智的人会在周末打彩弹吗?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Drat.
可恶。
Now shall we get back to work?
我们现在该继续干活了吧。
I suppose.
好吧。
Scene 2
Penny! Penny! Penny!
佩妮!佩妮!佩妮!
Sheldon, honey, I've told you, it's a s...
信息
- 节目
- 频率系列
- 发布时间2025年6月12日 UTC 10:55
- 单集1
- 分级儿童适宜