In this episode I have the honor to speak with Saida Desilets - one of my biggest role models, when it comes to living a life feeling connected, free and alive. She is a body philosopher and have worked with thousands of women for more than a decade inviting them to be daring and sexual sovereign.
We come around:
- What is sexuality to Saida ?
- What does it mean to BE psykosexual?
- We talk about shame (about our bodies, feelings, sexuality and fantasies ect) and why we ended up choosing to disconnect from vital parts of our selves.
- How to move from being a victim to live life on your own terms.
- The importance of reclaiming body and sexual sovereignty and to allow pleasure in our life
- An practical exercise to start the journey off with & a special offer for you
More of Saida: her books, courses, and TedX – the naked truth of desire : https://saidadesilets.com/
Limited offer on her online course Shameless Surrender: https://learn.saidadesilets.com/shameless-surrender-1-jem
More of Tanja: www.liveinbalance.dk
Mest populære podcasts inden for Sundhed og fitness