73 épisodes

早晨读书应该要选择一些优美而且简单的文章,试着去感受英语的美,最好能够背下来。
早上读书应该报有以下目的:
一,练习发音
二,保持说英语的语感
三,享受生活(如果你喜欢它并且把它当做一种乐趣)
四,提高文学修养
当你读了很多优美的文章你自己的文化底蕴也会慢慢变得深厚起来每天坚持读书肯定可以提高口语,但是一定要找很容易懂的文章来读,因为早起本来就不容易,要是读一些看不懂得东西,就没有读下去的欲望了。

100篇最美英语晨读美文|英语美‪文‬ 落羽听雪

    • Éducation

早晨读书应该要选择一些优美而且简单的文章,试着去感受英语的美,最好能够背下来。
早上读书应该报有以下目的:
一,练习发音
二,保持说英语的语感
三,享受生活(如果你喜欢它并且把它当做一种乐趣)
四,提高文学修养
当你读了很多优美的文章你自己的文化底蕴也会慢慢变得深厚起来每天坚持读书肯定可以提高口语,但是一定要找很容易懂的文章来读,因为早起本来就不容易,要是读一些看不懂得东西,就没有读下去的欲望了。

    73.你知道天使是什么样子吗?

    73.你知道天使是什么样子吗?

    What Do Angels Look Like?
    天使是什么样子?

    They are—
    天使就像—

    Like the little old lady who returned your wallet yesterday.
    那个昨天捡到钱包并把它交还给你的身材矮小的年老妇人。

    Like the taxi driver who told you that your eyes light up the world when you smile.
    那个告诉你当你微笑时你的双眸能照亮世界的出租车司机。

    Like the small child who showed you the wonder in simple things.
    那个将自己对细小事物的好奇心展现给你的小孩子。

    Like the poor man who offered to share his lunch with you.
    那个一贫如洗却仍然愿意将午餐分给你的穷人。

    Like the rich man who showed you it really is all possible, if only you believe.
    那个告诉你只要心存信仰一切皆有可能的富人。


    Like the stranger who just happened to come along,when you had lost your way.
    那个你迷路时碰巧走过来的陌生人。

    Like the friend who touched your heart,when you didn’t think you had one left to touch.
    那个你以为自己无法被触动时,拨动了你心弦的朋友。

    Angels come in all sizes and shapes,all ages and skin types.
    天使降临了,他们姿态万千,年龄无所不包,肤色无所不含。

    Some with freckles, some with dimples,some with wrinkles, some without.
    有的长满雀斑,有的嵌着酒窝,有的皱纹密布,有的面无瑕疵。

    They come disguised as friends, enemies,teachers, students, lovers and fools.
    他们可能装扮成你的朋友,敌人,老师,学生,恋人,甚或傻瓜。

    They don’t take life too seriously,they travel light.
    他们不把生活看得那么严肃,因而飞得很轻。

    They leave no forwarding address,they ask for nothing in return.
    他们不会留下转递地址,因为他们不求回报。

    They wear sneakers with gossamer wings,they get a deal on dry cleaning.
    他们的球鞋上缀着轻薄的羽翼,他们跟干洗店有约定。

    They are hard to find when your eyes are closed,but they are everywhere you look when you choose to see.
    闭上双眼,你很难发现他们。如果决定寻找,他们会在任何地方出现。

    • 2 min
    72.你的思想,是你拥有力量的源泉

    72.你的思想,是你拥有力量的源泉

    Your mind is your source of power
    你的思想是你的力量之源

    Your mind has the fantastic ability to transform your most intimate desires and wants into their physical counterparts and create brand new realities of your current life.
    你的思想有一种奇特的力量,它能将你最私人的想法和需要转化为相应的实际行动并且为你当前的生活增添全新的内容。

    It is an amazing wonder what your mind can conceive of and then using your belief and willpower to actually implement.
    你的思想可以构想出令人惊讶的奇迹,然后运用你的信念和意志力来将其实现。

    Are you skeptical? You should be because that is also an important part of your mind.
    你是个喜欢怀疑的人吗?你应该这样因为怀疑精神也是你思想的一个重要部分。

    It's the part which relates information to your current reality that determines what to believe and what not to believe.
    这部分将信息与你目前的现实联系到一起,共同决定你应该相信什么或是不相信什么。

    The problem with this mechanism is that it often gets in the way of itself and doesn't allow you to utilize your mind to its fullest.
    这个机制存在一个问题,它总是自身相悖,因而导致你不能最大限度地运用自己的思想。

    One of the most effective ways to use your mind for dream realization is to use the as if principle.
    运用自己的思想来实现梦想最有效的途径之一就是使用假设法则。

    Using the as if principle, you act as if you are the person you want to be.
    使用假设法则时,你按照自己成为的那个人的思想方式来行动。

    Act as though the things that you want to possess are already in your possession.
    做事的时候,你要觉得你想要拥有的东西仿佛已经在自己的掌握之中。

    What do you want to be?
    你想成为什么人?
    Do you want to be a doctor, lawyer, newscaster, Olympic athlete? Think, act, and feel like one.
    医生,律师,新闻播报员还是奥运会运动员?想象,行动并且要觉得自己仿佛已经成为想做的人,
    By being your goal, you'll be much closer to your goal because you are constantly in touch with your final objective.
    通过成为自己的目标,你已距离自己的目标越来越近,因为你在不断接触自己的最终目标。



    Be obsessed with your dream!
    坚持自己的梦想吧!
    You can be everything that you want to be.
    你可以达成自己的任何愿望。
    For this to be effective, you can't just act like you are what you want to be.
    如果希望这个原则发挥作用,那仅仅是照着你想成为的那个人做还不够,
    You have to actually take ACTION.
    你要真正地采取行动。
    Don't get so lost in this new reality that you forget to take action, because without action your new reality will remain a fantasy.
    不要过分沉浸于新的现实之中而忘记采取行动。因为,如果没有真正的行动,你所预期的未来也只是幻想而已。
    Do what needs to be done and do it today!
    今日事今日毕。
    Let your dreams motivate you to actualize your purpose in your existing reality not just in your head.
    让你的梦想来激励你,真正实现自己的目标,而不是仅存在于脑海中。
    It's often true we can do what we think we can't, if we change what's in our heads.
    事实上,只要相信自己,我们往往都能完成我们认为自己不能完成的事情。
    There's an old saying: Fortune favors the prepared mind. It's all in the mind!
    有句古谚语说道:机会总是青睐有准备的头脑。一切都取决于你的想法。
    A famous person once said, Whenever you think you can or you can't, you're right.
    一位名人曾经说过:无论什么时候你认为自己能或是不能,你都是正确的。
    If you think that you are not rich, then you are not.
    如果你认为自己不富裕,那你确实不富裕。
    You must recondition your thoughts and beliefs to be positive rather than

    • 3 min
    71.当我走到生命的最后一天

    71.当我走到生命的最后一天

    When I think how long I have lived
    每当我想起自己年高寿长
    I am struck by life’s injustice:
    命运的不公让我愕然;
    Others have lived much less
    他人的生命何其短暂

    Some have been given less than an hour of life.
    一些人在出生短短时间后便告别尘寰。
    I recall my childhood
    我想起了我的童年
    And the various stages of my growth.
    和生命成长的各个阶段。
    I have been blessed, indeed, beyond anything
    我,事实上,受到了绝无仅有的
    I expected or deserved!
    我所期望的,和我值得的眷顾!
    I think of the experiences that life has given me—happy ones that filled my heart,
    我想起生命赋予我的种种经历—幸福的事儿充满我的心房,
    Painful ones that helped me grow—
    痛苦的事儿帮助我成长—
    Of the discoveries I have made...
    我思考,那些我的发现…
    Of the persons I was privileged to meet...
    那些我有幸遇到的人…
    And of my talents and abilities,
    我的才华与能力,
    Of sight
    视力,
    And hearing,
    听力,
    Smell and taste and touch
    嗅觉,味觉和触觉
    And mind and will and memory
    思想,意愿和记忆
    And the limbs and organs of my body.
    四肢及器官。
    If I were to die today
    如果我今天就要离去
    I should certainly have had more than my fair share of life’s blessings.
    当然,我已经受到自己不应该有的那份人生眷顾。
    Whatever else life has in store for me is an added gift
    不管未来的人数还有什么在等待着我,
    Quite undeserved.
    那都是一件额外的礼物。
    Having accepted this, I make myself aware of the fact
    我诚惶诚恐甚感不配拥有。
    That I have another day of life to live and relish.
    知道这个,我清楚了我要认真生活,体味生命中的另一天
    I see myself go through the morning,
    我要看着自己穿过清晨,
    The afternoon,
    走过下午,
    And evening,
    度过夜晚,
    And accept my good luck gratefully.
    感激地接收我的好运气。
    I think of the person who to me is the dearest
    我想到了哪个我生命中最重要的人
    Of all who are alive today,
    所以至今还健在的人们,
    Of how he or she has enriched my life.
    他或她让我的生命更加富丽斑斓。
    Tomorrow I may lose her...
    明天也许我就会失去她….
    Such is life’s fragility.
    生命就是如此脆弱。
    And if I did, I should have no cause for complaint.
    如果我真的失去了她,我也不应该有理由抱怨。
    I have had her for so long,
    我已经拥有她太长时间了,
    God knows I have no right to her for a single hour.
    上天知道,我无权再据她为己有,哪怕只有一小时。
    Life has been unjust:
    人生是不公正的;
    I think of those who never had
    我想起那些从未拥有过
    The riches she has brought me.
    如她给我带来的财富的人们。
    I tell her this in fantasy
    我似在幻梦中告诉她此事
    And see what happens.
    等待会发生什么。
    I now become aware
    我现在明白了
    That she is here for yet another day
    她还会在这儿度过另一天
    And I am grateful.
    我感激不尽。

    • 2 min
    70.一位辞世老人留给世人的遗嘱

    70.一位辞世老人留给世人的遗嘱

    In the pocket of an old ragged coat belonging to an elderly man in Chicago, a will was found, after his death.
    在芝加哥一位辞世老人大衣的口袋里,人们发现了一份遗嘱。

    It went like this:
    遗嘱中写道:

    I, Charles Lounsberry, being of sound and disposing mind and memory, do hereby make and publish this my Last Will and Testament,in order, as justly as may be, to distribute my interests in the world among succeeding men.
    我,查尔斯隆斯伯里,在心智清醒的状况下,写下这封遗嘱,以此尽量公正地把我的财产非配给后人。

    That part of my interests which is known in law and recognized in the sheep-bound volumes as my property, being inconsiderable and of no account,I make no disposition of this in my Will.
    对于法律所承认,写在羊皮卷宗上的我那点财产,在此不做赘述;

    My right to live, being but a life estate, is not at my disposal,but, these things excepted, all else in the world I now proceed to devise and bequeath.
    而我活着的权力为命运所拥有,也不为我支配。下面我要分配一下我的其他财产。

    ITEM: I give to good fathers and mothers, in trust to their children, all good little words of praise and encouragement,and all quaint pet names and endearments; and I charge said parents to use them justly,but generously, as the deeds of their children shall require.
    一,我要把给孩子们的赞扬和鼓励的话,所有奇异的昵称和爱语都交由他们出色的爸爸妈妈们;我要求爸爸妈妈们合理地使用它们,但不要吝啬,因为孩子们需要这些。

    ITEM: I leave to children inclusively, but only for the term of their childhood, all and every,the flowers of the field, and the blossoms of the woods, with the right to play among them freely according to the custom of children,warning them at the same time against the thistles and the thorns.
    二,我要给所有的孩子们,所有处在孩童时代的孩子们鲜花野草,给他们在田野和树林里随性自由玩耍的权利,但也提醒他们留下荆棘利刺。

    And I devise to the children the banks of the brooks and the golden sands beneath the waters thereof,and the odors of the willows that dip therein, and the white clouds that float high over the giant trees.
    我也留给了孩子们河岸,还有河水下面金光闪闪的沙子,河边柳树散发的清香,以及大树上面的蓝天白云。

    And I leave the children the long, long days to be merry in a thousand ways,and the night and the moon and the train of the Milky Way to wonder at, but subject, nevertheless, to the rights hereinafter given to lovers.
    我还留给了孩子们在无数个日子里能够快乐的一千种方式,还有能够让他们为之产生遐想的黑夜,月亮以及银河专列,但是,有些是给下文中的恋人的。


    ITEM: I devise to boys jointly all the idle fields and commons where ball may be played,all pleasant waters where one may swim, all snow-clad hills where one may coast, and all streams and ponds where one may fish, or where,when grim winter comes, one may skate, to have and to hold the same for the period of their boyhood.
    三,我留给男孩子们能打球的场地,能安全游泳的水域,能够滑雪的小山,能钓鱼的小溪和池塘,或者是寒冬来到后可以溜冰的地方,让这些伴随着他们度过少年时代。

    And all meadows,with the clover-blossoms and butterflies thereof;the woods with their appurtenances: the squirrels and birds and echoes and strange noises;and all distant places, which may be visited, together with the adventures there to be found.
    我还要给他们开满苜蓿花和飞舞着蝴蝶的草地;居住着松鼠,各种鸟类,以及发出种种怪声的树林;还要他们能够涉足和探险的远方。

    And I give to said boys, each his own place at the fireside at night, with all pictures that may be seen in the burning wood,to enjoy without h

    • 4 min
    69.写给你的一封信,愿你面朝太阳

    69.写给你的一封信,愿你面朝太阳

    Beloved,
    亲爱的:

    There are days when nothing seems right, when every shell you pick up on the winding shore is broken,when the silken treasure slips through your fingers too quickly, and when comforts are empty and the world is noisy.
    总有这样的日子:一切似乎都不正常,你在弯弯曲曲的海滩上捡到的贝壳都是残缺不全的,珍贵的宝物从你指缝中一忽儿就溜走了,别人应该给的慰藉荡然无存,而整个世界喧闹不堪。

    On those jagged edged days, when the wind is screaming for a reason only she understands.
    在那些艰难的日子里,狂风莫名地呼啸,

    And you find yourself all alone.
    而你发现自只是孤身一人。

    Turn your face to the sun.
    面朝太阳吧。

    There is goodness in the world that even the river of tears cannot erase.
    因为人世间存在美善,即便是成河的泪水也无法将其冲掉。

    There is love in the world that the numbed armies of fear can not destroy.
    因为人世间存在着真爱,即便是冰冷的恐惧也不能将其摧毁。
    Sometimes that goodness is everywhere apparent.
    有时,那种美善处处可见,
    It pours from the heart of every moment, from the light of every smile.
    它来自每时每刻跳动的心,来自每一个微笑。
    On those soft days, love hides in the eaves to drop like sweet honey on your forehead and sings her lilting lullabies in the arms of the winds.
    在那些顺风顺水的日子里,甘甜如蜜的真爱由天而降,在和风的怀抱中唱着轻快的歌。
    But on some days, Beloved. On days like today...
    但是亲爱的,在有些日子里,比如今天…
    We need to look, to see.
    我们需要去留意,去观察。
    So turn your face to the sun.
    所以,面朝太阳吧。
    Even when she is nowhere to be seen.
    即便是在她躲了起来,不知所踪的时候。
    Go inside yourself. Find a speck, a splinter of beauty to be grateful for.
    审视自己,找到一处可以让你感激的美丽瑕疵吧。
    Yes, the day has worn you.
    是的,生活让你疲惫不堪。
    And Yes,our mistakes have been so many.
    是的,我们的失误是如此之多。
    But say Thank you anyway.
    但不管怎样,说声谢谢吧。
    Take account of all that is in your possession.
    善待你所拥有的一切,
    A mind. A heart. A body.
    思想,心灵,还有身体。
    A life that breathes, even if for just one more day.
    还有能够呼吸的每一天,即便是还有最后一天。
    Now count the eyes that have smiled at you on your wild journey,
    数数在你流浪的旅途中对你微笑的眼睛,
    the hands that have held you tenderly,
    温柔地扶着你的大手,
    the ears that have listened,
    倾听你心声的耳朵,
    the prayers that have been made on your behalf.
    还有为你祈祷的声音。
    And whisper your Thank you again.
    然后,再次说声谢谢吧。
    Count the sky that has watched you grow with His painted eyes,
    数数那用五彩斑斓的眼睛注视这你成长的蓝天,
    The heaving waves that find their echo in the tides of your breathing,
    随着你呼吸的节奏而激荡回响的起伏的波浪,
    The little birds that have sung you their songs,
    还有献给你歌声的鸟儿,
    The stars which have been a lamp to your path,
    照亮你路途
    and are your rightful inheritance.
    而又属于你的星星。

    Count unexpected laughter,
    数数未曾期待的笑声,
    Count undeserved grace,
    数数不期而至的礼遇,
    Count Passion and Love and Dreams yet to be born,
    数数你拥有的激情和爱,还有将要萌生的梦想。
    And bow your head and say thank you,
    然后,低下头,说声谢谢吧。
    Now count the lives who still need your light,
    现在,数数需要你给予光明的生命,
    The hungry, the sick, the helpless,
    那些饥饿,生病,无助的人们。
    Count the children who will die today
    数数今天就要离开这个世界的孩子们。
    and imagine if with the breath of your body
    想想只要你一息尚存,
    you could help just one.
    你能

    • 3 min
    68.生而为人,悟透自己,心疼自己

    68.生而为人,悟透自己,心疼自己

    In all one's lifetime it is oneself that one spends the most time being with or dealing with. But it is precisely oneself that one has the least understanding of.
    人生在世,和“自己”相处最多,打交道最多,但是往往悟不透“自己”。

    When you are going upwards in life you tend to overestimate yourself. It seems that everything you seek for is within your reach; luck and opportunities will come your way and you are overjoyed that they constitute part of your worth.
    人生走上坡路时,往往把自己估计过高,似乎一切所求的东西都能垂手可得,甚至把运气和机遇也看做自己身价的一部分而喜不自胜。

    When you are going downhill you tend to underestimate yourself, mistaking difficulties and adversities for your own incompetence. It's likely that you think it wise for yourself to know our place and stay aloof from worldly wearing a mask of cowardice, behind which the flow of sap in your life will be retarded.
    人在不得意时,又往往把自己估计过低,把困难和不利也看做自己的无能,以至把安分守己,与世无争误认为有自知之明,而实际上往往被怯懦的面具窒息了自己鲜活的生命。

    To get a thorough understanding of oneself is to gain a correct view of oneself and be a sober realist -- aware of both one's strength and shortage. You may look forward hopefully to the future but be sure not to expect too much, for ideals can never be fully realezed.
    透自己,就是正确认识自己,也就是说要做一个冷静的现实主义者,既知道自己的优势,也知道自己的不足。我们可以憧憬人生,但期望值不能过高。因为在现实中,理想总是会打折扣的。

    You may be courageous to meet challenges but it should be clear to you where to direct your efforts. That's to way so long as you have a perfect knowledge of yourself there won't be difficulties you can't overcome, nor obstacles you can't surmount.
    悟可以迎接挑战。但是必须清楚自己努力的方向。也就是说,人一旦有了自知之明,也就没有什么克服不了的困难,没有什么过不去的难关。

    To get a thorough understanding of oneself needs selfappreciation. Whether you liken yourself to a towering tree or a blade of grass, whether you think you are a high mountain or a small stone, you represent a state of nature that has its own raison detre.
    要悟透自己就要欣赏自己。无论你是一棵参天大树,还是一棵小草,无论你成为一座巍峨的高山,还是一块小小的石头,都是一种天然,都有自己存在的价值。

    If you earnestly admire yourself you'll have a real sense of self-appreciation, which will give you confidence. As soon as you gain full confidence in yourself you'll be enabled to fight and overcome any adversity.
    只要你认真地欣赏自己,你就会拥有一个真正的自我。只有自我欣赏才会有信心,一旦拥有了信心也就拥有了抵御一切逆境的动力。


    To get a thorough understanding of oneself also requires doing oneself a favor when it's needed. In time of anger, do yourself a favor by giving vent to it in a quiet place so that you won't be hurt by its flames; in time of sadness, do yourself a favor by sharing it with your friends so as to change a gloomy mood into a cheerful one; in time of tiredness, do yourself a favor by getting a good sleep or taking some tonic. Show yourself loving concern about your health and daily life. As you are aware, what a person physically has is but a human body that's vulnerable when exposed to the elements. So if you fall ill, it's up to you to take a good care of yourself. Unless you know perfectly well when and how to do yourself a favor, you won't be confident and ready enough to resist the attack of illness.
    要悟透自己,就要心疼自己。在气愤时心疼一下自己,找个僻静处散散心,宣泄宣泄,不要让那些无名之火

    • 2 min

Classement des podcasts dans Éducation

Ma parole
France Culture
"Comment tu fais ?" by Laury Thilleman
Laury Thilleman
Ces questions que tout le monde se pose
Maud Ankaoua
Choses à Savoir
Choses à Savoir
6 Minute English
BBC Radio
La vie suffit !
Chloé Bloom

D’autres se sont aussi abonnés à…

潘吉Jenny告诉你|学英语聊美国|开言英语 · Podcast
OpenLanguage 英语
听力密码:100天练成超级英语耳
听力密码
学英语环游世界
Fly with Lily
一席英语·脱口秀:老外来了
一席英语
英文磨耳朵 | 3-10岁幼儿童英语听力睡前故事
混血喵
知行小酒馆
有知有行