When it comes to launching strategic change initiatives, big or small, how can you ensure that they not only stick but don't become yet another compliance exercise?
In this podcast, Brian Walsh talks through how sales leaders and managers can make sure their strategic initiatives provide value for their sales organization, including:
- Key ways to get sales teams to put strategic changes to work in a way that drives repeatable execution and results
- How to articulate the value behind the specific business change to breed action from sales teams
- The three mindsets you’ll face from your salespeople when pushing for result-driven adoption
Check out this and other episodes of The Audible-Ready Podcast at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.
Here are some additional resources on Compliance Exercises:
- How MEDDICC Helps Drive Predictable Revenue | Webinar
- Don’t Let Your Sales Initiative Fail: Lead from the Front
- How to Convert Skeptics at Your SKO