The Industry Angel Podcast is THE most diverse business podcast out there!
Ian Farrar interviews Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Social Influencers, Marketing Guru's, Sales Rockstars, Motivational Speakers and even the odd Adventurer or two!
We share actionable advice from speakers that keeps you ahead of the pack.
George Fee | A Gen Z's Guide to Kicking Off Your Business
George Fee is MD of GBO Media, social media entrepreneur, student at university of Sunderland, lover of photography and all things digital.
Ian & George discuss;
- Being self-taught in social media
- Imposter syndrome
- Setting up as a limited company
- Learning as you go
- Not comparing yourself to others
- Bringing your personality into your business
- Being true & authentic to yourself
- Importance of relationship building
- Stepping out of your comfort zone
Celebration of International Men's Day 2021
To celebrate this International Men’s Day 2021 we hosted an online panel exploring “Better relations between men and women”.
International Men’s Day celebrates worldwide the positive value men bring to the world, their families and communities.
The panel discuss topics like;
- This year's theme "better relations between men & women"
- Inspirational women
- Importance of friendships
- Importance of talking
- Mental health
- Health & wellbeing
- Meditating and switching off
- Work-life bal
Kay Tarry | From Side Hustle to Candy Empire
Kay Tarry is Founder Director of Sugar Noms Ltd, a 100% vegan pick & mix online store, based in the North East of England. Kay is an entrepreneur and total business geek.
Ian & Kay discuss;
- The birth of Sugar Noms
- Being a therapist and business owner
- The largest range of vegan pick & mix on the internet
- Importing sweets from across the country
- Sugars Nom’s journey
- Kay’s introduction to digital marketing (shopify, ads, SEO)
- Manufacturing vegan chocolate
Microbusiness Unite | Live Panel Discussion
This panel, hosted by Ian Farrar, was part of Far North's 'Who Wants to be a Happipreneur?' event.
The discussion topics include;
- The trigger to come home from living abroad
- Can money buy happiness?
- Hope for the younger generation?
- Over-relying on social media?
- Being authentic and genuine
- What would you tell your younger self?
- Happiest when being creative?
- Is creativity knocked out of you with age?
- Our flawed education system
Tony Robinson OBE | The Micro Business Champion
Who wants to be a Happipreneur?;
- Of interest to all who want to be, or help someone else to be, more enterprising and happier in their work.
- Tony created the 'tongue in cheek' philosophy of Happipreneurship in the new 'Small is Beautiful'.
- Tony explains how key decisions in his riches to rags journey allowed him to stumble into evermore happier work life.
- Brad Burton says on the book cover "If you want the truth go to the 'D******d' in the red-feathered hat".
Tom Nightingale | Get Involved: Dogger Bank, The World's Largest Wind Farm
Tom Nightingale, North East Stakeholder Manager at Equinor, shares his experiences of working as part of the team behind the world’s biggest offshore wind farm.
The £9bn Dogger Bank Wind Farm will be operated by Equinor for up to 35 years. When it is completed in 2026, the 3.6GW project will be capable of providing renewable electricity for around six million UK homes!
Ian & Tom discuss;
- Offshore Wind Turbines
- Community Engagement
- Energy Transition
I’ve listened to so many business podcasts that seem to exist only for self-promotion, but Ian gets on some truly genius business minds imparting some genuine wisdom. It’s captivating, and I got some really sound advice I’ve put into practice. I cannot recommend enough.
Outstandingly inspirational podcast; one of the BEST out there! #MustListen 💯
I've listened to the Industry Angel Business Podcast since 2018, and it's one of the best out there! Each episode is AMAZING and jam-packed with knowledgeable information to help you progress in both your personal and professional life!
Ian is fantastic at interviewing his guests and finds such a diverse range of people to get on the podcast; that no matter what field of business you work in there's an exciting episode waiting there for you to enjoy.
If you're a podcast lover who's searching for their next listen, look no further as this one is a must for anyone wanting to grow and be their best selves. It's one of my all-time favourites, which I cannot recommend enough! ❤️
#BestPodcasts #KillerContent 🙌
Some fantastic content here. Really diverse show and I look forward to each week dropping 👍