Join me, Fiona Jensen, Director at Market Recruitment as I interview inspirational and charismatic B2B marketing leaders, and ask the career questions you can’t get the answers to elsewhere. Whether you’re searching for your first gig after University, looking to move from Exec to Manager level, getting your first people management position, trying to up-skill yourself or stepping into a senior leadership role, let our Mentors give you the advice to make a success of it.
3. Series 2 | Ep 3 - How martech can forge a path to the role of CMO with Scott Brinker
Listen as Scott Brinker, VP Platform Ecosystem at HubSpot and Editor at chiefmartec.com, talks about how you can forge your marketing career if you come from a martech background. We also talk about the changing landscape of martech, how to stay ahead...
2. Series 2 | Ep 2 - Should events be a lever to growth? Find out why and what ROI to expect with Jane Culcheth Beard
Who better to speak to about B2B events, than Jane Culcheth Beard. After over 10 years in events marketing roles at HP, Jane talks us through why events has to be included in your B2B marketing plan to maximise your success. We also talk about;What ROI...
1. Series 2 | Ep 1 - How a CEO can use marketing to help them scale with Ross Chapman
If you're the CEO or Founder of a B2B Technology business, how do you use marketing to help you scale?In this episode, join Ross Chapman, Marketing Director at Portswigger Web Security, as he talks through his no-nonsense advice to help you get value...
34. Series 1 | Ep 34 - Career Planning - 4 Steps to Transform Your B2B Marketing Career with David White
After 15 years at Fujitsu, rising to VP - Head of Global Offerings Marketing, David White shares his insights on how to plan and manage your career, so that you can achieve your goals. With the benefit of an executive coach at Fujitsu, it's fascinating...
33. Series 1 | Ep 33 - 5 Steps To Scale Your B2B Service Business with Jill Pringle, CEO and Founder of Brand Symphony Marketing
Jill Pringle, CEO and Founder of Brand Symphony Marketing gives us a masterclass on how to scale a B2B service business with her 5 steps from her newly launched book - The Brand Symphony - we talk about many things. If you've got a small B2B service...
32. Series 1 | Ep 32 - Using video to generate leads in B2B marketing with the Contented Brothers
Cutting through the noise and getting someone's attention are key issues facing B2B marketers today. And that's why there's now a surge for marketers to use video in their content marketing efforts. So, it was great to catch up with Tom and Birdie of...
Customer ReviewsSee All
Excellent Podcasts for Marketeers.
I really enjoy listening to these podcasts. They provide great advice and insight to marketeers at any level. Keep them coming. Great work!
Some great tips here
Have already picked up a couple helpful pointers!
Some useful advice
But too long maybe