Talent & Growth is a community and knowledge-sharing podcast for anybody involved in HR, Talent Acquisition or People.
Hosted by Paul Church, this podcast is designed to help you and your business get better at attracting great people and retaining great people.
According to Spotify Unwrapped, in 2022, we were:
- In the top 10% of followed podcasts in the world
- In the top 10% of most shared podcasts in the world
- In the top 2% of content creators in the business category
- Listened to in 41 countries
Navigating Organisational Health
In our latest episode of Talent & Growth we dive into the fascinating world of organisational health with Chris Parsons, Co-Founder of Lollipop.ai.
Chris shares his entrepreneurial journey and the innovative strides his current venture, Lollipop, is making in reshaping consumer shopping experiences.Throughout the conversation, Chris emphasises the critical role of
organisational health, as conceptualised by Patrick Lencioni, in drivin business success.
He delves into the importance of having a clear mission, building a high-trust environment, and ensuring low staff turnover.
Listeners will gain insights into how Chris's team at Lollipop maintains a clear focus, sets concrete objectives, and aligns their decision-making processes with organisational health principles.
For anyone interested in learning about the practical implementation of organisational health principles in both startups and established companies, this episode is a must-listen.
Open To Work: Zumar "Zum" Dean.
Introducing Zumar "Zum" Dean who is Open To Work!
It was an absolutely pleasure to chat with Zum. He is clearly passionate Talent Acquisition, People and DEI, not to mention the people he leads and works with.
I have no doubt that somebody like Zum could absolutely impact any scaling business in the best possible way, with a focus on candidate experience, diversity, inclusion and just doing an absolutely phenomenal job.
Clearly an incredibly talented individual, and guess what? He can cook as well!
Sold. Contact Zum if you are looking for an accomplished, humble, genuine and clearly capable Talent Leader.
Building a Start-Up Culture that Embraces Family Values
In this episode of our Talent and Growth, we sit down with Margaret Zablocka, the Founder of Onoco, a startup that stands out with its innovative approach to team building and nurturing a family-first culture.
We talked about:
- Margaret's personal and professional journey to founding a unique startup.
- The intricate process of identifying and nurturing the essential skills and traits for a small but effective startup team.
- The importance of fostering independence among team members in a startup setting.
- The critical role of establishing and maintaining strong company values from the get-go.
- The concept of a family-first workplace culture and its impact on employee performance and satisfaction.
- And lots more! "
Open To Work - Stefanie Fackrell
Introducing Stefanie Fackrell, who is "Open To Work".
Stefanie comes across to me as somebody who would be great to work with.
She is passionate about the most important element of your business - the people!
She is also authentic, experienced, and commercial. Stefanie would add SO much to your business.
Contact her here - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stefanie-fackrell-she-her-0b13439/
AI and the Future of Work
Join us in a thought-provoking discussion with Ash Rama.
From his career journey to the broader implications of AI on the job landscape, Ash shares invaluable insights. We explore how business leaders can effectively introduce AI, address employee apprehensions, and weigh its benefits against potential job risks.
Delve into strategies for AI adoption, debunk common myths, and discover the potential of AI to create fresh career opportunities. This episode is a must-listen for those eager to understand the intersection of AI, leadership, and the future of work. Tune in!
Scaling With Strategy
Join us as Mike Bradshaw, with a rich 14-year journey in HR/TA, unravels the intricacies of modern recruitment. From his early days in early-stage consulting to steering the helm at Pinpoint, Mike's insights on scaling teams and embracing a tech-led approach are invaluable. In this episode:
- Discover the transformative recruitment strategies that powered Pinpoint's impressive growth.
- Dive deep into Mike's philosophy, which ensures a holistic, efficient, and candidate-centric recruitment process.
- Understand the synergy of data-driven decision-making with human-centric recruitment strategies.
- Get a glimpse of what true inclusivity looks like in the recruitment sphere.
It's a must-listen episode!
Top guests and interesting topics for anyone in talent
Great variety of guests with a focus on topics that are super helpful to any talent professional. All in easy to understand, concise clips.