1. How the Abby+Alex sisterhood began, how hard it was for Alex to watch Abby suffer at the end of her career, and how friends can build each other up.
2. How to get back on the field – in life and in sport – after crushing defeat.
3. The way Alex’s mom helped Alex fulfill her dream, and what Alex is teaching her own daughter, Charlie.
4. How Alex finally stopped comparing herself to others and started resting in her own confidence.
5. Alex’s relationship with soccer – and does she still love it?
Alex Morgan is a two-time FIFA Women’s World Cup Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist, UEFA Women’s Champions League Champion, and NWSL Champion. An entrepreneur, author, social media phenom, and marketing icon – Alex’s ability to inspire and excite fans stretches far beyond the pitch. She is the leading founder of TOGETHXR, a lifestyle and media company with a focus on youth and equality storytelling. As mom to Charlie, Alex is tackling motherhood while continuing to be a force on the pitch. In fact, I am not sure i’ve ever seen her as on fire right now, scoring goals at a wild rate for her NWSL team the San Diego Wave.
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices