International yoga leader and creator of the LYT Method, Lara Heimann, investigates the modern evolution of yoga from her background as a Physical Therapist and neurodevelopmental treatment specialist. She passionately explores the core values of her groundbreaking yoga method: smarter movement patterns, kindness to ourselves and others, compassion for all beings, finding the best way through inquiry, the courage to change, discipline to grow, and taking a stand for what we believe in.
393. Finding Entrepreneurial Success with The Pivot Queen, Kate Hancock
Kate Hancock, known as “The Pivot Queen,” launched a business with just the $20 in her pocket. She shares the story of how she grew it to be worth $1 million in just a year.
392. Wednesday Q&A with Kristin Williams, May 12, 2021
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about belly breathing, flat-footed toddlers, budokon yoga, clicking hips, and cracking backs.
391. Taking Personal Accountability Pt. 2, with Mark Heimann
Mark Heimann joins us again to continue our discussion on the importance of taking accountability and owning your mistakes.
390. Marriage, Fighting Better & Dealing with Viral Fame, with The Holderness Family
Penn and Kim Holderness talk about the challenges of creating content, being open about anxiety and depression, growing up as the child of a pastor, and learning how to fight better.
389. Wednesday Q&A with Kristin Williams, May 5, 2021
In this Wednesday Q&A, we answer your questions about rotator cuff syndrome, strengthening pelvic rotation, junior rheumatoid arthritis, and burning during forearm inversions.
388. What Is Stress & What Can We Do About It?
We look at how to manage stress when modern life gets overwhelming.