In this episode, Matt and Moshe speak with Paul Ortchanian, Founder, CEO and Leadership Advisor at Bain Public, a product leadership firm that helps companies make informed decisions and deliver superior quality products that appeal to customers and achieve business goals.
During their work at Bain Public, Paul and his team developed the SOAP™ methodology, which helps product planning and roadmap prioritization based on principles of Product Strategy, Lean Startup, User-centered design, Data Science and more.
Join Matt and Moshe as they explore the following topics with Paul:
• The challenges many companies face when they do not understand product focus
• The challenge of Product Managers having to educate their management on what Product is all about
• The help companies need in understanding product
SOAP Methodology, created on Coda for their clients to structure their product work
• The complexities for Product Managers in AI products
• You can connect with Paul at:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulortchanian/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/paulblast
• Bain Public: https://www.bainpublic.com/
• To learn more about the SOAP Methodology, Bain Public offers a variety of articles, e-books and approaches on their website.
• You can find the podcast’s page, and connect with Matt and Moshe on Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/product-for-product-podcast
• Matt - www.linkedin.com/in/mattgreenanalytics
• Moshe - www.linkedin.com/in/mikanovsky
• Note: any views mentioned in the podcast are the sole views of our hosts and guests, and do not represent the products mentioned in any way.
Please leave us a review and feedback ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️