Eric Remensperger has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years, and casual biohacker until he discovered his Stage IV cancer and began an exploration of the science and treatment possibilities available to him. Learn about how he returned to health.
Eric Remensperger is not just a big-time attorney, but also a deeply knowledgeable and practice biohacker who beat Stage IV metastatic Prostate Cancer. He has been a practicing attorney for over 30 years and a “health nut” for the past 20 years. He is a partner at a major law firm, Proskauer, where he heads up the West Coast real estate practice, representing traditional banks and private lenders. After Eric was diagnosed with Stage IV metastatic Prostate Cancer, he refused to accept his fate by dismissing Western medicine’s standard treatment of radiation and chemotherapy that destroy healthy mitochondria and compromise the immune system. He took his health into his own hands by reading 14 books in 21 days on cancer prevention, metabolism, and treatment.
After learning how cancer operates and discovering the best science-backed treatments, Eric beat the disease and now stands as both an example and messenger of optimal health.
Eric founded Quest to Cure Cancer, where he shares his story and how he did it so that he can help others beat cancer too.
Links: Website www.questtocurecancer.com
Topics covered: - Gym rat on men’s health diet (protein, whole grains, no fat)
- Was physically fit but had chronic illness problems
- "Raw primal diet"
- raw meat, eggs, honey but discontinued it soon after
- Diagnosed with Stage 4 prostate cancer
- Warburg theory of cancer
- How he discovered what the cause of his cancer was
- Healthy state vs. cancer state
- How he achieved remission
- The benefits of fasting with cancer
- Benefits of ketosis and how to actually induce it
- Why his prostate cancer progressed so rapidly
- The two forms of life energy
- Redox or hormetic effect
- The value of oxygen
- Oxidative stress therapies to combat cancer
- The hazards of oral antioxidants
- Life with zero testosterone
- The wide variety of therapeutic techniques he tried
- Breathing techniques and oxygenation
- Quest to Cure Cancer
- Provides the tools for people who want to take control of their medical care
- Biggest risk factor for cancer
- Correlation between anti-aging techniques and anti-cancer ones
- Why you need to take charge of your own healthcare