A podcast about Music Therapy from a variety of perspectives. Our ambition is to inspire and connect listeners through meaningful conversations. Like a Music Therapy Conference you can listen to anywhere!
136. Reflect: Self Care Challenge day 14 #selfcaronicles
135. Learn Something New: Self Care Challenge day 13 #selfcaronicles
134. Move Your Body: Self Care Challenge day 12 #selfcaronicles
133. Catch-Up Day: Self Care Challenge day 11 #selfcaronicles
132. Invest in Yourself: Self Care Challenge day 10 #selfcaronicles
131. Set Up Systems: Self Care Challenge day 9 #selfcaronicles
In honor of Indigenous Peoples Day, please use the link below to find the original stewards of the land you currently reside on. Also, recognize the origin of your self care practices. Where are their roots and lineage? What sacrifices had to be made so you can practice these self […]
Hayley Francis Cann
Thank you for having me on as a guest and your continued support even outside the podcast setting. Our conversation was easy and very enjoyable. I was a fan of this podcast before being on the show but, even more so now!🧡
One of my favorite podcasts!
I love this podcast. I have listened to it on many drives between clients and enjoy the discussion between music therapists. I listen in each time an episode comes out and love the takeaways from this community.
Inspiring for all professionals
Being a retired special needs teacher for over 35 years, I wish there had been venues such as this when I was working. This pod cast is always inspiring and so well presented. Great job, Tricia. Keep up the wonderful work, support and education for those who listen!