How much money are you spending on your business each month for your contact management software, calendar, email, landing pages, checkout payment pages, and quizzes? If you’re a coach or consultant who’s spending more than $100 total for all these items, you’re spending too much.
In today’s episode, I share the 7 ways to automate your business and maximize profits so you can reduce your overhead and get your sanity back. If you are looking for ways to reduce business expenses, this episode is for you.
There are two types of business people. The ones who love tech, … that would be me. And, those who don’t. The deal is, to compete in today’s congested marketplace, you need to utilize funnels and automation in order to keep your expenses to a minimum and free up time so you can add more clients to your bottom line.
These are the 7 places you need to streamline so you can make more money:
1. Contact Relationship Management (CRM) - where do you keep your precious list of prospects and clients? Centralize all your leads, prospects and clients in one place. Categorize them based on where they are in the buying journey with you. Keep notes from conversations, records of what they purchased and emails you have sent them.
2. Calendar Booking System - No more going back and forth with clients via email to set up an appointment time. You need a calendar booking system that is on autopilot. Create different calendar-booking options depending on the purpose and length of the meeting. Automatically send the recipient reminders via email and/or text messaging so they show up and have the Zoom link without searching everywhere and being late.
3. Email Nurture Sequence - Start by having a welcome email sequence (3-5 emails) that goes out to prospects when they opt-in to your freebie or join your group. Your welcome sequence is a way to build up the all-important know, like and trust. Send a weekly or bi-weekly email to keep your audience warm. Tag clients depending on which opt-ins or free classes they have signed up for so you know their areas of interest.
4. SMS Text Messaging - No one checks their email box as often as they should these days. Same with social media messages. SMS text messaging is the key to keeping in touch with your prospect. It increases the likelihood they show up for discovery calls, workshops, etc.
5. Landing Opt-In Pages - span style=