The Stryd Power Podcast brings you training discussion, interviews, and news about running with power!
The Fastest Way to Your Next Personal Best | Full Audiobook
Your Next Marathon PR | Audiobook Part 6
This final chapter highlights how runners from all over are setting new personal bests with Stryd and explains how you too can achieve your dream half & full marathon performances by Running With Power.
You will learn how you can set a new half & full marathon personal best by…
- running at the right intensity to maximize your time spent training…
- standing on the starting line with the confidence to race at your capability...
- and, incorporating power into your race plan to evenly pace yourself from start to finish!
Your Next 5k and 10k PR | Audiobook Part 5
How Do You Run Faster? | Audiobook Part 4
With this chapter, you will learn how to improve your personal bests by...
- running slower on your easy days to improve utilization of your energy sources…
- introducing variation to your sessions by training in different zones...
- and, incorporating interval training into your weekly routine to improve your ability to clear lactic acid!
What is Critical Power Anyway? | Audiobook Part 3
Here is the next chapter of the audiobook version of The Fastest Way To Your Next Personal Best: Running Power, a free eBook that contains over 65+ pages of easy-to-apply running power strategies.
Within this chapter, you will learn how Critical power will help you…
- execute every workout with more precision…
- quickly identify & measure your progress after every run...
- and, even measure those improvements across training cycles!
Enjoy the book content and head to https://buy.stryd.com/pages/running-power-ebook to get your free digital download of the book today.
Audiobook (Part 2) | The Fastest Way To Your Next Personal Best
The Host, Evan Schwartz, is able to take the complex out of training and simplify it for the masses...without dumbing down, which empowers the listeners in their own training.
I highly recommend that ALL runners listen to this, even if they are not Stryd users...yet
Good enough for class!
I’m planning to use the first two lectures to help supplement upcoming exercise physiology course material!
I’m a little confused by the false equivalence between the usage of the word intensive where intensity seems to be the intention.
Regardless this is great content. Thank you!
Full of useful information
A must if you own the product