Thatcher Wine: “Can you sit with a little bit of boredom and curiosity about the world instead of needing to be doing another thing at the same time?”
Wine, an author, entrepreneur, and cancer survivor, joins mbg co-CEO, Jason Wachob, to discuss the health benefits of monotasking, plus:
- How to know if you're reading wrong (11:24)
- How to become a better listener (19:02)
- Why you should built a pillow fort for better sleep (22:56)
- How to cultivate the art of conversation (28:32)
- How slowing down can optimize your health (32:42)
Referenced in the episode:
- Wine's book, The Twelve Monotasks.
- Juniper Books.
- mbg article on how to set yourself up for high-quality sleep.
Enjoy this episode! Whether it's an article or podcast, we want to know what we can do to help here at mindbodygreen. Let us know at: email@example.com.