The Journey to Personal & Financial Freedom Starts Here
We host the biggest DREAMERS and DO'ers of Industry experts reveal the proven mindset, marketing & relationship secrets to help you design your dream life.
Learn from the very best in order to create the dream life you desire and deserve. Your success and personal transformation are only a few steps away.
Hosted by Casanova Brooks. From surviving stage 4 cancer to losing it all including his mom, job, and home...To now creating a life by design, Casanova helps in sharing his own secrets it takes to continue to persevere to turn your dreams into reality even when you've hit rock bottom.
DN197 - Casanova Brooks: How to Take Care of Your Mental State
A lot of the time, our toughest battle is overcoming our mental challenges. It is harder to overcome it because we keep comparing our situation with someone else's even though there's a different type of context of why someone else is in the situation that they're in. And everything adds up to the stress, to the frustration, to the anxiety, and eventually leads to depression. And so I wanted to think about some ways we could figure out how to have more control over our mental stability and not be depressed in life.
Dn196 - How to Take Care of Your Mental State
*Dreamnation Episode 196 – Audria Richmond: Create Money On Demand*
Getting a hustle business may be good, but sometimes, it's just not enough or satisfying in the long run. How do you come up with a sustainable business? What are the skills and strategies that you need to run it? How do you step up your entrepreneurial game?
If you're looking to up your game, better listen to our guest for this week's episode. Let Audria Richmond help you to create money on demand.
Audria is a sought-after marketing launch strategist. Using her signature "Uncloned Marketing Method" she strategically maps and implements talked-about marketing campaigns that lead to exploding results.
Here's what you missed:
*Wanting more than a hustle business*
* "You know, how you, in an environment, you don't know what you need. You just know you need something different" (02:28)
* "And I think that it was me graduating from like this hustle mindset to like wanting to actually grow a business." (03:34)
* "...I think that when you are around people who haven't been taught to want more or want more, it can be very difficult to be in the same spaces with those types of people." (03:45)
*Finding your tribe*
* " I would definitely say at the time I was dating this guy in high school and, uh, he introduced me to computers. " (04:40)
* "So I think that if he wouldn't have introduced me to the computer, I truly believe I would probably have a ton of kids by now. Um, I think that I would be still working a nine to five " (05:21)
*Creating money on demand*
* " Listen, you got to understand, once you get to these conferences, you're going to meet people in the hallways. And that's where it grows for you. " (07:01)
* "My first introduction to like online marketing or just being online period was watching YouTube... And then. I ended up joining a course. I don't want to talk about who the course is, but I ended up joining this expensive course." (07:27)
* "I did not feel like I was in the right place, but I knew I had made the right investment. " (08:13)
* "I'm this creative person can a creative person make this kind of money." (08:43)
* " I don't care what nobody say until you're able to prove it for yourself. That's when it becomes real. And when I began to put myself out there in the first 60 days online, I made over $20,000." (09:15)
* " I lost it because now I have something to sell...I think that at that moment, I realized that I could create money on demand." (13:41)
*Hiring a coach*
* "I had to quit those things to really figure out like, what's the missing link. Like these things are actually dope. Like, why are, why are we still getting pink notices? And the common denominator was marketing." (16:34)
* "I really like group coaching because you get the mind share of everybody that's in the group..." (17:10)
* " I have yet to meet someone of his calibre that is diverse enough. That knows about so many different business backgrounds. " (17:31)
*A sacrifice for change*
* "I was willing to be homeless for change and most people aren't willing to sacrifice on that level." (18:30)
* "Like it's hard to tell somebody, go hard, spend the money. Because there is a thing you have to do with the relationship with money," (19:12)
* "I had some faith and I was willing to risk it all." (19:40)
* "And so for me at that time, I was tired of being broke. It was either make this investment and lose a little, cause it really not losing at the time. I didn't really think about it as an investment...Let me just go and pay for it. See what happens and it ended up being the best life decision ever." (20:20)
*A supportive partner*
* "It's very rare that both parties come on board to make it happen." (21:26)
* "Like he really allowed for me to like, learn this new thing." (21:43)
*It's a natural thing to be scared*
* "It's a natural, natural human thing to be scared
Dn195 - Foundation Friday: Live Life by Your Design
Did you do everything that you could to work on being the best version of yourself? So when your time does come to an end, you lived it with no regrets; you lived it without wondering if you compromised any of your values, your visions, your integrity. So that means that you got to make sure that you're going all-in on yourself.
Dn194: How to Build Meaningful Relationships
When you achieved a goal or an objective, do you look back to how your journey has been? Do you still remember the people you've met along the way? Maybe a reason why while everybody has a story towards success, not everyone makes it to the end is that they failed to build the right relationships to support their journey. Or the success they achieve is short-lived because they don't remember the people they've met along the way.
Success is not just accomplishing your main objective. It is also a way for you to build meaningful relationships. There's no message, skill, talent to share if there's no one to share it. If you think you're not good at building relationships, then listen to our very own Casanova as he speaks at Sadiq Hussain's podcast, The Purposeful Mindset.
Besides being the host of this podcast, Sadiq has dedicated his life to personal growth, becoming a bolder version of himself and pushed his mind to constantly take action towards his dream of serving and inspiring others.
DN193 - Shawn Anthony: Get People to Listen
Podcasts may still sound new to most people. However, they paved the way for dream builders to have an opportunity and a platform to share their messages and ideas. And if you want to explore the world of podcasting too, you should learn the do's and don'ts to make people listen to your episodes.
It's not too late to join the podcast game! Get some tips from veteran podcasters such as Shawn Anthony of Schools Over...Now What Podcast.
Shawn has been standing out from the crowd as early as 14 and has shown the hustle mentality by becoming an entrepreneur, hosting events and collaborating with peers to bring people together, reach a goal or serve a cause. Now with the School's Over...Now What podcast and The Now What Academy, he uses his gift to bring together industry leaders to share their stories and wisdom.
DN192 - Working Out Your Finances During the Pandemic
This pandemic has hit us all hard. Some have lost jobs, businesses, homes, and families. But there's no point in getting stuck; we all have to move forward. And one of the ways we can move on is to check out our finances. Are your earnings enough? Are you saving more? How do you start a business or invest during the pandemic? These are the questions we'll try to answer for Foundation Friday.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Positive and uplifting
Casanova asks the best questions, able to get down to the practical salt of what the guest really has to offer the audience. And he does it in such a positive, empowering way! I first heard him on Pat Flynn’s SPI podcast and I loved his energy so much I immediately searched him out. This is a great podcast for people on a business or personal growth journey that needs practical inspiration- I love it!
154: CHRIS ROSS
HIDDEN 💎 LOVED THIS EPISODE
This show is dope!
Love hearing all the guests Casanova has in here. Lots of knowledge to get as well!