Join author, fitness professional, and healthy living blogger, Gina Harney, as she shares expert interviews and tips that you can implement right now. This podcast is health, fitness, nutrition, beauty, and lifestyle advice, delivered by your internet BFF. If you're looking to create your healthiest, happiest life, this is the podcast for you.
092: Postpartum healing and Injury recovery with Natasha Caleel
So excited to be talking with Natasha Caleeel about postpartum healing and injury rehab on the show today.
Here's what we talk about:
- Her background and how she helps postpartum clients
- The postpartum recovery journey and adapting your life for diastasis recti
- How to get back into your workout routine when you’re rehabbing an injury
- What makes occupational therapy so awesome
- and so.much.more
091: Balancing your blood sugar and making healthy swaps with Kara Collier
I’m chatting with the co-founder of a company that I love: Nutrisense.
We talk about:
- Why non-diabetics can benefit from continuous glucose monitoring
- Nutrisense and how it works
- The importance of meal timing
- Easy swaps for more balanced blood sugar
- and so much more
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave a rating or review!
090: When a medical diagnosis changes your path with Renea Jones-Hudson
I’m excited to share a new podcast episode up with you with Renea Jones-Hudson. I LOVED talking with her and getting to learn more about her — I hope you’ll take a listen to this one!
- How she became involved with fitness and opened her own gym
- Her experience with Ulcerative Colitis and how it lead to her plant-based lifestyle
- Her go-to plant-based meals
- Her tip for staying Healthy in Real Life
and so much more.
089: Balancing Fitness and Motherhood with Courtney Alcala
Today, Courtney Alcala and I are talking about:
- Balancing a corporate career, training, and life as a mom (her baby is 5 months old)
- Her background in health and fitness
- Behind the scenes of the bikini competition world
and so much more.
Thank you so much for listening and for all of your support with the podcast! Please leave a rating or review if you enjoyed this episode. If you leave a rating, head to this page and you’ll get a little “thank you” gift from me to you.
088: Abs after baby with Daisy Andrea Bravo
When you hear “abs after baby,” it’s easy to think about getting a six-pack (or getting your six-pack back) because that’s the messaging that we’re constantly bombarded with online. I’m not talking about the appearance of your abs (even though that can be a nice bonus), but we’re talking about FUNCTION.
Talking with Daisy Bravo about:
- Considerations for prenatal fitness
- Why everyone should see a pelvic floor PT
- Some of her favorite exercises for core awareness
- Postpartum rec
087: Eating for health and vitality with Esther Blum
New podcast episode is live and today, I’m thrilled to be chatting with Esther Blum.
Here’s what we discuss:
- Getting to the root cause of illness
- The DUTCH test and other important baseline health tests
- What to do if you’re doing all the things but not seeing results
- Changing your diet to make changes for better health
Gina, host of the Fitnessista Podcast podcast, highlights all aspects of health, wellness and more in this can’t miss podcast! The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
Yikes to the episode with antivax messaging with the doctor pushing hydroxycloroquine.
As a long time reader of Gina’s fitnessista blog, listening to this podcast & hearing her voice is fun. She covers an interesting variety of topics