Michael O'Neal chats with other unemployable icons and successful gamechangers to learn how to take your skills and hobbies and turn them into a business. Nominated As "Best New Show of 2013" by Stitcher Radio, Our range of guests takes us from comedy, to acting, to the NFL, to UFC and MMA, to Top Music Stars, to Millionaires, to Business Experts, to Real Estate moguls, and everything in between. Guests like James Altucher, Adam Carolla, Hines Ward, Sam Jones, Tucker Max, Jonathan Fields, Derek Halpern, Pat Flynn, Amy Porterfield, John Lee Dumas, Chris Ducker, Chris Brogan, Guy Kawasaki, Mike Johnston, Rich Franklin, Jack Canfield, Michael Gerber, and many more, these casual conversations contain tons of action-inducing content wrapped up in an entertaining candy shell. We talk crypto, NFT, entrepreneurship, small business, podcasting, authorship, and more!
874: He Hit Rock Bottom, 300 Lbs…Then Changed His Life To Become A Warrior, with Christian Bizzoto
My friend of over 30 years stopped by today to talk about his journey with violence, being overweight and how an almost fatal accident shifted his entire life.
This episode is brought to you by http://found.com/solohour
873: Justin Bell: From The Carbon Fiber Racing Seat To The Broadcast Booth
In this episode, we dive into the exhilarating world of auto racing as we join Justin Bell, the son of the legendary race car driver Derek Bell, on his journey from the racetrack to the broadcast booth and his current podcast, “Life with Legends.” Justin Bell’s captivating career and deep-rooted passion for motorsports make for an enthralling conversation as we explore his racing career, his transition into broadcasting, and his highly anticipated upcoming podcast, “Drive to Wynn,” focusing on Formula One in Las Vegas.
* Introducing Justin Bell:
* Justin Bell, son of the renowned race car driver Derek Bell, shares his unique upbringing surrounded by racing legends.
* From an early age, Justin developed an undeniable passion for motorsports and embarked on his own racing career.
* Racing Journey:
* We delve into Justin’s racing career, from his early days in karting to his successful progression through various motorsport disciplines.
* Justin shares thrilling anecdotes and highlights from his time on the track, racing alongside some of the most iconic names in the industry.
* Transition to Broadcasting:
* After his racing career, Justin seamlessly transitioned into the world of broadcasting, bringing his insider knowledge and charismatic personality to motorsports enthusiasts worldwide.
* We explore Justin’s experiences as a commentator and analyst for prestigious racing events, sharing behind-the-scenes stories from the broadcast booth.
* “Life with Legends” Podcast:
* Justin’s current podcast, “Life with Legends,” takes listeners on an intimate journey through the lives and experiences of racing’s most iconic figures.
* Each episode features in-depth interviews with legendary drivers, mechanics, and other influential individuals, offering unique perspectives and untold stories from the world of motorsports.
* Upcoming Podcast: “Drive to Wynn”:
* Our conversation concludes with an exciting preview of Justin’s upcoming podcast, “Drive to Wynn,” dedicated to the electrifying world of Formula One in Las Vegas.
* Justin provides insights into the upcoming season, interviews with drivers, team personnel, and explores the cultural impact of bringing Formula One to the entertainment capital of the world.
Don’t miss this captivating episode as we join Justin Bell in celebrating the legacy of racing, uncovering untold stories, and igniting the thrill of motorsports. Tune in to “Life with Legends” and get ready to hit the road with “Drive to Wynn” for an adrenaline-fueled exploration of Formula One in Las Vegas.
872: Charlie Cannon Built a Drone Empire Using Alibaba At Age 22, Then Cashed Out
Today’s show is about an innovative young entrepreneur that was a freeskier, and had a LOT of experience with drones. Charlie Cannon lived in Utah and had been around drones for many years, because of his hobby of freeskiing. When Covid hit, he decided to white label drones from Alibaba, and EXO Drones was born. On this episode we talk about how anyone could do what he did, and create a side hustle…or more!
871: Lauren Myrick and FOUND.COM Are Revolutionizing Banking For Solopreneurs
If you’re like me, tax time as a solopreneur can be really daunting. It’s in our best interest to find the right kind of write-offs to maximize our profit, but it can be VERY arduous and confusing to reconcile our year of eating out, travel, business purchases, etc. That’s where http://found.com comes in. From her 10+ years at Square, Lauren Myrick had first hand experience as to what solopreneurs really needed out of a bank, so she founded FOUND, which caters to all of the weirdness we need as solo practitioners. Try Found yourself and get $25 refunded after your first $100 purchase. Use promo code “SOLO” at registration.
870: Investing In LAND…Way Less Hassle For Greater Profit, with Travis King
Travis King from https://landflipsecrets.com stops by to talk about flipping land vs. flipping houses. Less red tape = greater profits. It’s also a far easier facet of real estate investing to get into. Dig in…this one might surprise you!
Visit http://travisking.com or:
Free 7 Day Land Flipping Challenge https://thelandflippingchallenge.com
Free Informational Webinar https://landflipsecrets.com
Land Flipping Course http://landflippingmastery.com
869: Spreading Your Message With Live Events, with Shane Sams of FlippedLifestyle.com
Hey, our ol’ pal Shane Sams (http://flippedlifestyle.com) stops by to talk about a newfound love of public speaking, the “back of the room” sale, and how to scale your business using courses and live events.
Shane Sams is one half of the dynamic duo behind FlippedLifestyle.com. Shane and his wife Jocelyn are a real couple making their entire living selling digital products online through membership websites. Former teachers, Shane and Jocelyn built a business that allowed them to quit their day jobs, spend more time with their family, and earn passive income online. They have created multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses online based on memberships! Their mission is to help other families build and grow successful online businesses through their Flipped Lifestyle Podcast, Flip Your Life community and their blog at FlippedLifestyle.com
Website Address: http://flippedlifestyle.com
Favorite Social Media Platform Address: https://twitter.com/shane_sams
A freebie from Shane! https://flippedlifestyle.com/solohour
Master of your craft!
So much great content on SoloPrenuering! And everything around it! I can’t keep up with all your amazing episode titles and content!
Speaks to the many facets of solopreneurs!
Solopreneurs are in many ways required to be multi-faceted. This show celebrates all of those facets and brings in amazing speakers to help the audience grow and build themselves and their businesses.
Solopreneur podcast is EPIC!
Michael has some of the most inspiring and empowering conversations in the field of business and entrepreneurship.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed listening to his show and suggest anyone passionate about business give it a listen.