In this episode, Larry speaks with the mother-daughter entrepreneurial duo and creators of The SlumberPod, Lou Childs and Katy Mallory. They describe how they broke into the soon-to-be $88 Billion baby care industry by solving a real-life problem most new parents have. They also talk about maximizing results with a small team through outsourcing and social media marketing!
• Two markets that are recession-proof—babies and pets.
• Fast growing Baby Care Industry approaching $88 billion.
• 1500 5-start Amazon reviews.
• 350 Affiliates with discount codes.
• Importance of being able to get along with your business relationships.
• Built a team of ambassadors for their brand.
• Don’t wait for your ship to come in—swim out to meet it.
• Networking is the best way to find out what you need to improve first about your product.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES: [3:55] Origins of The SlumberPod. [13:09] Influencer Program. [16:12] Spike in Sales.