Hungry For Truth podcast helps you ditch the dogma and discover real solutions for radiant health and vitality. Brigitte Factor is a functional nutritionist and health educator with a voice of reason in the conflicting world of online health and nutrition advice. Her solid teachings are backed by science and infused with practical loving wisdom. Each thoughtful episode centers around topics related to holistic health, nutrition, faith, fitness, sleep, stress, mental health, and natural living. Hear stories of transformation and healing. Gather tips and tools for your own wellness journey. You’ll want to listen as truth is spoken with love and grace so you can become healthy and whole in spirit, mind, and body.
How A Health Crisis Launched A Wellness Conference With Erin Brown
20. Erin Brown joins me on this episode to discuss her health journey and how it led to the launch of CoMo Wellness conference. She shares the struggles of her health crisis and what it took to get real help. Her recovery ignited a desire to share what she had learned and she started a wellness conference in Columbia with nationally recognized doctors and speakers. She also discusses homeschooling during the pandemic and what it takes to plan a wellness conference. This years CoMo Wellness has some highly sought after speakers and you don't want to miss it. You can register here: https://www.comowellnessconference.com/
Overcoming Emotional Eating With Danielle Brooks
19. Danielle Brooks joins me on this episode to discuss her transformation program Finally Free™. She is a best selling author, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Clinical Herbalist, Transformational Teacher, Professional Speaker, Mentor, and Spiritual Guide. We explore the topic of intuitive eating and how to navigate the thoughts, emotions and beliefs that keep people stuck in unhealthy behaviors. She shares the how she came to create Finally Free™ and many transformations she has witnessed as a result of this program.
You can purchase her book Good Decisions... Most of the time here: https://gooddecisions.com/product/good-decisions-hard-cover/
You can join my upcoming session Finally Free™ here:
Learn how to become a Finally Free™ Instructor here:
The Missing Piece To Breast Cancer Care With Katrina Bogdon
18. Naturopathic physician Katrina Bogdon joins me on this episode to discuss evidence-based integrative approaches for breast cancer. She is a wealth of information for naturopathic integrative oncology and provides compassionate care with a level of excellence that is hard to find. In this episode she shares how to navigate the challenges of being diagnosed with breast cancer and where to find evidence-based therapies. You will also learn more about her integrative program for people undergoing breast cancer treatment called The Missing Piece.
You can learn more about her services at Our Healing Roots
Resource mentioned: Beyond Conventional Cancer Therapies
DISCLAIMER: Katrina is not licensed in the state of Missouri and works as a Naturopathic Integrative Consultant.
Connection, Healing, and Human Design with Heather Fischer-Page
Episode 17. Special guest Heather Fischer-Page joins the podcast to discuss her healing journey overcoming chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia. She shares the many alternative healing modalities that has made a positive difference in her life. We discuss the healing systems she brings to her work and her newest endeavor Quantum Human Design. She is founder of Integra Holistic Wellness and the Integra Podcast. You can find her on Instagram @integraholisticwellness and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/integraholisticwellness.
Gut Microbiome, Dysbiosis and the Gut-Immune Connection
16. In this episode I dive deep into the topic of gut health and the gut microbiome. This is a fascinating overview of the interaction of gut bacteria and the development of disease. I cover how the balance of gut bacteria can impact the immune system and ways to keep your gut healthy.
Visit my website for the show notes and links discussed:
Join my community for free: authentictable.mn.co
Uncovering the causes of Infantile reflux, GERD, and the problems with PPI's
15. Welcome back to the Season 2 of the Hungry for Truth Podcast. This season is all about gut health. Episode 15 specifically focuses on a common digestive issue called GERD, also known as reflux. Listen to my personal experience of having a child with infantile reflux, and how I successfully help clients improve digestion and thrive again. I also discuss the potential dangers of using PPI's or proton pump inhibitors and why stomach acid is necessary for optimal gut health.
Visit my website for the links to the references discussed: https://brigittefactor.com/uncovering-gerd-and-ppis/
Join my private community for free: authentictable.mn.co
Clear, concise, informative!
Brigitte has a way of taking complex concepts and making them easily understandable through examples and stories. I’m so excited to find a podcast to help me navigate through information overload! Thanks fir arming us with the truth!
Listen to this lady!!
Brigitte is incredibly smart, incredibly well researched and has a heart for people experiencing true wellness. I have learned so much from her as my nutritional therapist, and she’s guided us in totally saving the health of five of my family members! So excited about this very understandable, super informative podcast!
Well thought out and informative
I very much enjoyed the first podcast and can’t wait to learn more about nutrition and how to make better and more informed decisions regarding my health.