Have you ever struggled with making friends with English speakers? If so, then this episode is for you. Now, we’ll be talking about some cultural stuff in this one as well. And since there are many different English speaking countries around the world, I will use the word English speaker to refer to people who speak English as their native language.
Key points that Jeremy covers in this episode
* Show interest in what English speakers have to say and their stories.
* Don’t ask questions about physical appearance, marital status, personal finances, politics or religion.
* Ask questions about what English speakers likes and dislike.
* Compliment the choices English speakers make.
* Choices are highly important in English speaking culture.
For more information about this episode, visit culips.com.