Here and now
Here and now
RheumNow Podcast - Rheumatic Patients With COVID (5.29.20)
Dr. Jack Cush reviews the news and journal articles from the past week on RheumNow.com.
Virtual Video Joint Exam (Updated)
This is an updated virtual joint exam from Dr. Jack Cush at RheumNow.com
- Inspection, ROM, contralateral comparison
- Single Hand MCP frontal view, nail inspection
- MCP squeeze, PIP/finger squeeze
- Praying hands for prayer sign
- Finger flextion
- Fist bump to camera, Fist/wrist flexion
- extend arms/elbows towards camera
- Hands on ears, elbows out (abduction, ext rotation), Bring elbows together (adduction, Int rotation)
- TMJ palpate and open mouth
- Neck Flex, extend, Lateral bending R and L
- Rise and walk away from Camera
- Focus on patients primary problematic joint
TNR Grand Rounds Cytokine Storm Syndrome
Grand Rounds presentation by Dr. Randy Cron (UAB)
RheumNow Podcast - Preaching To The Choir (5.22.20)
Dr Jack Cush reviews the news and journal articles from the past week on RheumNow.com
TNR - COVID - Rheumatology Registry & COVID In OZ
Dr. Philip Robinson presents latest data on the Rheum-Covid.org Registry established by the Global Rheumatology Alliance. Dr. Peter Nash presents the impact of COVID in Australia and pragmatic COVID management.
RheumNow Podcast - COVID Kids And Men (5.15.20)
Dr. Jack Cush reviews the news and journal articles from the past week on RheumNow.com
Customer ReviewsSee All
Thank you Dr Cush!
Thank you for the podcast! Best way of learning for me.
Thank you Dr. Cush
Thanks for keeping me up to date, love the podcast. Great quality, great info, useful info that I take back to my practice here in Columbus, OH every week.
Caitlin Kesari, MD
Thrilled to find this podcast
I have Sjögren's syndrome and very fortunate to have few symptoms except for dry eye and fatigue. I would like to stay that way and stay educated on my disease and other rheumatoid diseases since sometimes another will develop. This is a great podcast for keeping up with the latest medical news in a concise manner.