Dr. Sam Madeira explores the medical myths, facts, and research of male hormone health, full body optimization, and topics around men’s health from medical nutrition, cardiometabolic health, brain health, gut microbiome, and complete hormone health. Special guests will be on the show to explore these topics in detail.
The mission of this podcast is to offer in-depth accurate information about functional endocrinology topics for the modern high performing male executive or entrepreneur who wants to take his health and life to the next level for optimal gains in all areas of his life and career.
64. Dr. Anthony Jay, PhD. Estrogeneration, Your Low Hormones & Infertility.
Interview discussion topics:
- His book: Estrogeneration
- Plastic Toxicity
- Toxic fake estrogens
- The High Cholesterol Myth & Heart Disease
- Low Testosterone epidemic in Adult Men
- Brain Health & DHA
Who is Dr. Anthony Jay?
Dr. Anthony Jay has done numerous talks and consults for the U.S Special Forces. He is best known as the author of the bestselling book, Estrogeneration. Dr. Jay has a Ph.D. from the Boston University School of Medicine and has been a research scientist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, the past 3 years. In addition, Dr. Jay is the president of AJ Consulting Company, which analyzes 23andme DNA data from people of all walks of life to personalize and optimize health. He is also the father of 5 children and still finds time to run a YouTube channel called “Anthony Jay Cast”.
His website: www.ajconsultingcompany.com
63. Dr. Mark Heisig. Concussion Recovery tips from a Naturopathic Doctor & Functional Neurologist.
Content of our interview conversation:
Brain Health - Concussion/mTBI
- Super prevelent issue, more than most folks realize (studies show 1 in 2 people globally suffer TBI in their lifetime, and 70-90% of those are mTBI)
- Physical, Cognitive, AND Emotional symptoms - Not just blacking out, ringing ears, and headaches.
- Symptom recovery DOES NOT equal metabolic recovery - Takes 21-30days for brain energy levels to restore
- Post-Concussion occurs in 30-40% of folks who don't receive tx (and even some who do receive Tx go onto PCS)
- PCS can be due to: Autonomic, Metabolic/Hormonal, Visual/Vestbiular, Cervical, or Psychological issues.
- "Rest until your symptoms go away" is b******t, possibly harmful, advice.
- With COVID, I've been pressured to find ways to successfully help folks virtually (65% of my practice has moved online since COVID began).
- Using several apps, including EQ Brain, to help folks from home
- Nutrition, Movement, Mindset are the centerpiece to Tx whether in-office or virtual.
Who is Dr. Mark Heisig?
Dr. Mark Heisig specializes in integrative neurology and metabolic medicine, striving to be a leader in integrative concussion recovery and movement performance. Inspiring athletes and motivated individuals with simplicity and innovation to achieve new levels of higher quality performance in sport, work, and life.
He was also competitive ice hockey player for 13yrs (finished in ACHA with Northern Arizona University)
He’s completed a Brain Training from:
- The Carrick Institue - Clinical Neuroscience, Chronic Pain
- Complete Concussions Management (CCMI) - Concussion/mTBI
- Personal hours poring over research for patients
His website: https://www.drheisig.com/
Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/markheisignd
Instagram -- https://www.instagram.com/drmarkheisig/
YouTube -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFdSZvOx4o5ORSmgrAXUXZg
62. Alec Zeck. A Deep Dive into Health Freedoms in the USA
Alec Zeck is a writer and speaker. He writes about free will, medical freedom, the Law of One, balancing mind/body/spirit, childhood trauma healing, natural health, and identifying and mitigating the effects of oppressive systems. He received his B.S. in Systems Engineering from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
Alec Zeck Social Media:
You can learn more about his work from his podcast, The Way Forward podcast.
In this podcast we discuss:
- Vaccines & vaccine injury.
- Why the VAERS database is erroneous.
- Health Freedom in the USA.
- How medicine has been bought by Big Pharma.
- Censorship by big tech.
- COVID19 vaccine.
- Patients’ rights in modern medicine.
- And much more.
61. Dr. Amy Killen, MD. Regenerative Medicine for Erectile Dysfunction, Penis Health & Men’s Sexual Health.
Men's regenerative medicine injections (PRP, stem cells, exosomes) + shockwave therapy + hormones + nitric oxide and lifestyle prevention for optimal sexual function, & treatment mechanisms of male erectile dysfunction, and the mechanisms of a fatty aging penis with vascular disease with regenerative medicines.
More about Dr. Killen:
Dr. Amy Killen is a nationally recognized anti-aging and regenerative physician specializing in aesthetics and sexual optimization. Dr Killen merges diet, lifestyle, and integrative medicine with stem cell medicine to give her patients the most effective, cutting edge therapies currently available. An international speaker, clinical practice owner, regenerative medicine instructor and frequent podcast guest, Dr Killen believes that sexual health is not a luxury but is one of the main pillars of health that supports us in our quest for wellness and longevity.
YouTube: Amy Killen MD
60. Jay Campbell. A Deep Dive Into Quantum Consciousness.
- Quantum Physics
- Eliminating Fear and integrating Trauma
- How Disease is Caused and How to Avoid It
- His life experiences that brought him to his current place of consciousness.
More about Jay Campbell:
A former champion men’s physique competitor and current 4x international best selling author in the optimized health care space, Jay Campbell is a global thought leader on hormones, biohacking, fat loss, and higher consciousness. Jay is a NO-nonsense, authentic, and fully transparent guy (in a day and age when being hyper masculine is frowned on), and FEARLESS in his servant mission of leading humanity towards full spectrum optimization of the body-mind, heart and soul.
YT:https://www.youtube.com/TOTRevolution (This URL will also change)
FB: (This Link will be provided once it updates from old TOT Revolution URL
And of course the Jay Campbell Podcast.
Blow Torch Diet and TOT Bible for free! here: jayccampbell.com/freebooks
59. Sam Miller. Men's Hormones, Fitness & Nutrition.
Sam Miller discusses male hormones, fitness, and nutrition topics in this podcast interview. Sam also discusses how concussions can effect men’s hormone health and fitness goals.
More about Sam Miller:
Sam currently works to help health and fitness coaches solve complex client cases through continuing education and mentorship. After suffering a severe TBI/concussion and some dietary missteps in his teens, Sam has spent the last 13 years working to improve the information provided in the health and fitness industry through coaching others in their transformations, and most recently providing continuing education for health and wellness professionals. He is a 2x fortune 500 speaker, podcast host, and has been featured in T-Nation, Barbell Shrugged, Nutritional Coaching Institute, and other top industry publications and certifications.
Social Media Link for Sam Miller:
Sammillerscience on instagram
Nutrition Coaching Collaborative Facebook Community
Sam Miller’s Podcast & Audiobook:
Podcast = Sammillerscience
Audiobook = Metabolism Blueprint
Take your health to the next level!
If you are interested in living a long and healthy life, this is the podcast for you. Dr. Madeira and his guests talk about topics like hormones, diet, supplements, and more. Dr. Madeira does a great job of breaking down these topics and making them easy to understand. Every episode, I am learning something new. Five stars!