Coined "the golden girl of wellness" by ELLE & FORBES, Candice Kumai, 6x bestselling author, chef, wellness writer and model shares with us her painfully-imperfect life lessons and experiences that have shaped her 17 year career in media, publishing, wellness, food, modeling and content creation.
Arianna Huffington named Candice "Top 20 NEW role model"+ Kumai is proud to share with you how to transform your life, accept the beauty of imperfection and mend what feels broken --- with Japanese repair. In short, you'll learn to shine from the inside out. Please welcome one of the most "real" girls in media crushing the wellness game. Candice has penned 6 best-selling books, sits on the Well + Good council, is a regular contributor to Goop, Cosmo, Bon Appetit, Men's Health, E! Daily Pop, Vogue, Forbes + Byrdie...and she can't wait to share how to transform all of our perfectly imperfect lives. Welcome wabi sabi and all the life lessons your perfectly imperfect heart desires. Subscribe now!
Sign up for Candice’s newsletter asap: http://eepurl.com/wMCN5
LEARN MORE: CandiceKumai.com
Pick up my new game-changing book, Kintsugi Wellness: https://www.amazon.com/Kintsugi-Wellness-Japanese-Nourishing-Spirit/dp/0062669850
Visit my new web shoppe, like asap: https://thematchashoppe.com/
EP 83 - Jenna Kutcher: 8 Figure Entrepreneur & How She Got Here🕯🕊.⋆｡༶❀ ༘ ˖⁺
Meet my friend Jenna Kutcher, she is a successful entrepreneur, writer, photographer, business owner and mother of two. She has a unique and humble-pie story on her success we'd like to share with you on the wabi wabi podcast. Jenna shares with us her new book launch, the struggles of societal norms and how she has single-handedly changed much of our landscape on women in business on her own, in her own way. We admire and love Jenna for her humor, honesty and that beautiful smile! Catch this episode on YouTube also at Youtube.com/CandiceKumai
Info on Jenna's New Book “How Are You Really?”
Episode Notes: we chat on:
- women in business
- pivoting your career
- podcast strategy & growth
- scaling your business to next level
- family, relationships + spending your free time wisely
LINK TO BUY JENNAS NEW BOOK
More on Jenna:
Get deeper into this conversation and learn how to ask yourself better, clearer questions (and listen long enough to hear the answer)? Get your hands on Jenna Kutcher's first book, How Are You, Really?, a guided journey through asking yourself how you really are, who you really are, and what kind of life you really want — coming to you on June 28th, 2022 everywhere books are sold.
EP-82 Stand Out 🌿🤍🧘🏽♀️🌙 Good People Deserve Success, Too (not just the shitheads)
EP-82 Stand Out 🌿🤍🧘🏽♀️🌙 Good People Deserve Success, Too (not just the shitheads)
- give us opportunity -- good people can still be rewarded for doing the right thing
- listen in on how we can work better on development, strategy and building a name for yourself while still being a good person
- one should not compromise on their values or morals to become a notable artist, writer or journalist
- see you on the pod! thank you for the 5 star review! xx ck
EP -81 Almost 40: The Best is Yet to Come For Those Who Listen 👻. 🕉. ⚛. ✨. 🔅. 🧬. 🤟🏻.☮.☯. 🧘🏾.
Almost 40: The largest population of us are almost 40- welcome to the next level kids.
- Learn the difference between assets and liabilities
- Gain momentum, wisdom and confidence
- Gain and grow your own inner space - stop looking into outers pace; look inward and learn
- If someone wrote a eulogy about you what would they say about you today?
- "Live Life as if Everything is Rigged in Your Favor"- Rumi
- Not all will share your good morals and good values -accepting this is reality and a wake up call
- Keep forth the good work, there will be a threshold that will peak within all social media, real estate, investments etc- this means
-Have a stable means of real income - (not social posting) and know the bubble will always burst, be prepared, be smarter
- You do not have to buy into the HYPE! F**k what everyone else is doing - do you.
- From 30-40 what are you doing with your life to improve and help others? What are your greatest contributions
- I do genuinely still believe that everyone has a good heart and they have the ability to change and live a life that they have dreamed of
- Admit that you are not perfect & perfection does not exist
- The bigger your platform or success grows, the more hater, jealous individuals and hardships will come
- You can recalibrate what really is of plus value in your life & detach from tech
- Get Financially smart with your own CPA - don't be dumb and listen to others who have nothing in common with your finances
- I still believe that integrity will always win and perhaps -- doing something that matters
- set the trends, set the tones, be the change. Happy Birthday to all you 1982 crazy kids. My Little Pony Forever xx ck
EP-80 How to Practice Spirituality 💜🌙🧘🏽♀️✨ & Relaxation in a Twisted World 😌🔮🍀💜🌙🧘🏽♀️✨
Consider this a very non-bias and non-religious way to open your heart and mind to practicing a new art. Spirituality is a personal and open-minded non judgement based, no rules practice. It's believing in kindness, the light, the human spirit, nature, relaxation time in the morning, breath work, being a good person, even when others are not kind to you. Especially when others are not kind to you. How can we also promote more minority women and women in our fields and keep being more realistic about wellness? Create your own Maui Ranch. Free practices, not selling products or scamming others, not being a s****y person, not praying on vulnerable people. Spirituality is celebrating all race, religion, creed, being open to other's beliefs. non judgement - and open heartedness, and loving on those who practice good deeds. Esp when poor and scammy behavior is so praised in this twisted world, we can do our part to praise the light, the good and the kind. Those who look for nothing in return. Lest we forget - reward more minority women - pay them what they are worth -- hire more minorities, give more good people great opportunities! We must practice rewarding good behavior too & continue to do things that Grandma would be proud of, while using your brain. xx ck
Ep- 79 Face Your Own Demons & Let Them Go ♡(•́.•̀✿)
Facing demons can be some of the hardest work we can do in our lifetime. It is the time to process our own faults, pain, mistakes, choices, endeavors, battles, addictions and suffering and to do the personal work it takes to let these go. How to create better choices to self soothe, self- reflect and be mindful in one's choices and beliefs. How to face your biggest problems and how to not compare, and no judgement on the judgement -- but rather do your own self work, so that we do not take our shit out on others. Reflect, learn, grow and come out a better person, while still being wild, imperfect and human xx no judgement x ck
EP-78 Do This One Practice to Alleviate Your Suffering
this one simple practice will help to change your life:
along with 30 min of daily meditation, nature walks, practicing life with an open mind and letting go
know the darkness is always going to come and go - and for this we practice compassion for all - you never know
the battles that others are going through xx with love and work on thyself xx ck
Intelligent and inspiring!
Love Candice’s podcasts as she speaks so eloquently with real Integrity and intelligence. She inspires me with every episode with her real, graceful insights ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for this episode. I too, am about to approach 40. I love your spirit and fun personality! Your values and morals align with my own, and I’m super excited for your new book on spiritually.I’m currently reading Kintsugi Wellness, and I am really enjoying learning all about your culture. Please, please consider including Atlanta if you do a book signing your! I would LOVE to meet you in person!
In awe of this podcast and Candice’s wisdom and poise
I am in complete awe of the wisdom that is shared in these podcast episodes and so it has been difficult trying to put so much praise and admiration into one small review. Kind of a backstory but I bought Kintsugi Wellness last summer after having lost two maternal grandmothers within a few months of each other and also after the love of my life abandoned the relationship suddenly and with almost no explanation at all. To say I was devastated and in anguish was an understatement. When I recommend Kintsugi to my friends and family I say it was life changing. I mean literally I think it saved me from a very dark and broken place. The book is what brought me to this podcast show. So from the bottom of my heart I’d like to thank Candice for sharing her gifts with the world, I appreciate all that she has to say more than I will ever be able to express. I now also share these episodes with so many people! Cannot recommend her work enough. If I could give this pod higher than a 5 star rating I would.