287 episodes

Anxiety, depression, fears, obsession, panic, or any relationship, marriage or family issues, this show will help you achieve less stress and more happiness. Become empowered and honor yourself so that you can make decisions that are right for you. Mindfulness, compassion and being in the present moment are only components of a bigger picture. Live authentically and strengthen your emotional intelligence to avoid emotional abuse. Get to the root of emotional issues with solid relationship advice and personal help. If affirmations don't work and you're tired of being told to "think positively!", start listening to this show for a better life.

The Overwhelmed Brain Paul Colaianni

    • Self-Improvement
    • 4.4, 127 Ratings

Anxiety, depression, fears, obsession, panic, or any relationship, marriage or family issues, this show will help you achieve less stress and more happiness. Become empowered and honor yourself so that you can make decisions that are right for you. Mindfulness, compassion and being in the present moment are only components of a bigger picture. Live authentically and strengthen your emotional intelligence to avoid emotional abuse. Get to the root of emotional issues with solid relationship advice and personal help. If affirmations don't work and you're tired of being told to "think positively!", start listening to this show for a better life.

Customer Reviews

4.4 out of 5
127 Ratings

127 Ratings

Jamie Irvine ,

Practical Advice and a lot of Common Sense

Thank you for producing a show that provides practical advice and a common sense approach. This show has helped me be more grounded emotionally. As a fellow podcast host of my own show about business I also learned a few tips by listening to your format. All around great value.

Lily Cart ,

Waste of time

This host must spend 80% of the episode talking about his life and experience and the other 20% loosely touching on the topic advertised. If you are triggered by narcissistic energy, skip it. This podcast is his therapy, not yours.

Ed AB Canada ,

My Experience

Your podcasts brings a lot of feelings and emotions ..l am in my early 50’s...Here is my experience with my dad since my teens and adult life. My dad is an alcoholic since l remember. When my paternal Grandma was alive she kept him in the sober....I have seen the side of him being a mean and angry man. He physically abused my-mom and emotionally abused me. I am on a tricky path because l know his drinking has caused him to loss some of his memory and has illnesses that has causes bleeding which he killing him. I saw him on Canadian Thanksgiving and it caused me grief . I only see him at relatives homes so l have a comfort zone. I have multiple health concerns so l feel comfortable.

Top Podcasts In Self-Improvement

Listeners Also Subscribed To