Living with an autoimmune disease, chronic pain, inflammation, and fatigue can be difficult and exhausting to both navigate and manage. Take heart, you have found a podcast that provides guidance, education, and connection. Every Wednesday you’ll receive a weekly dose of upbeat and authentic musings about life, wellness, and healing from your host, Alyssa Abrahamson, Functional Nutritional Therapist & Wellness Coach. Alyssa’s intention is to uplift and inspire you, as she shares her stories, her positive approach to living with rheumatoid arthritis, and insightful ways for you to lead a positively anti-inflammatory life. This show is for people just like you who want to keep inflammation down and your spirits up! To receive your FREE "Anti-Inflammatory Living: The Essential Guide" visit, https://guide.thewellnessheadquarters.com.
Sympathetic vs. Parasympathetic: What the Heck?
005. How’s your stress load? What happens when you’re living in a chronic state of stress? In today's episode I explain what the sympathetic “fight or flight” response is, and how to manage your stress response by tapping into your body’s...
Give Your Morning a Mindset Makeover
004. What do you think about and how do you feel when you first wake up in the morning? Anxious? Stressed? Overwhelmed? Or, Rested? Optimistic? Grateful? Today I discuss the importance of your morning mindset and how to shift your morning thoughts to...
3 Components to a Positively Anti-Inflammatory Life - Part 3 (Lifestyle)
003. Does your lifestyle support your health and happiness? Is it aligned with your priorities? In this episode I talk about lifestyle, the third component to living a positively anti-inflammatory life. Your lifestyle encompases your priorities, and...
3 Components to a Positively Anti-Inflammatory Life - Part 2 (Digestion & Nutrition)
002. What does it look like when you eat a meal? Are you sitting on the couch watching Netflix? Driving? Standing at the counter? In today’s episode I discuss the second component to living a positively anti-inflammatory life: digestion and nutrition....
3 Components to a Positively Anti-Inflammatory Life - Part 1 (Mindset)
001. What is your inner dialogue? What does your inner critic say to you? How do you respond to life’s circumstances? I believe mindset is of utmost importance to living a positively anti-inflammatory! My holistic wellness approach to health and healing...
Welcome to Positively Anti-Inflammatory
Welcome to Positively Anti-Inflammatory, the show for people just like you who want to keep inflammation down and your spirits up! This is your weekly dose of upbeat and authentic musings about life, wellness, and healing for those struggling with...
Customer ReviewsSee All
Inspiring AND practical!
I love that these episodes are compact and easy to follow, yet chock full with great tips you can instantly apply to your life. Bravo!
This podcast has been so helpful--i love it! Thank you Alyssa!
I love this podcast!
Alyssa gives us such great information about an anti-inflammatory lifestyle! I have learned SO MUCH from her! LISTEN TO THIS!