Living with an autoimmune disease, chronic pain, inflammation, and fatigue can be difficult and exhausting to both navigate and manage. Take heart, you have found a podcast that provides guidance, education, and connection. Every Wednesday you’ll receive a weekly dose of upbeat and authentic musings about life, wellness, and healing from your host, Alyssa Abrahamson, Functional Nutritional Therapist & Wellness Coach. Alyssa’s intention is to uplift and inspire you, as she shares her stories, her positive approach to living with rheumatoid arthritis, and insightful ways for you to lead a positively anti-inflammatory life. This show is for people just like you who want to keep inflammation down and your spirits up! To receive your FREE "Anti-Inflammatory Living: The Essential Guide" visit, https://guide.thewellnessheadquarters.com.
How to Harness the Power & Magic of Yes
016. What’s your relationship to the word “yes”? Do you say yes too often to people or things you do not want to do? Generating resentment, frustration, and exhaustion? Or do you consistently say yes to yourself for opportunities of growth, wellbeing,...
Be Curious, Not Judgmental
015. Do you continually judge yourself, allowing your harsh inner critic to take over? When that critic remains in charge, your body and mind are kept in a chronic state of tension and stress, which perpetuates insecurities, inaction, and inflammation....
Take Your Time
014. Do you feel like you’re always rushing? Do you live with this sense of urgency? Never allowing yourself enough time to do what you need to do or never allow yourself to take a moment and be okay with going at a slower pace? Join me today as I guide...
Progress Over Perfection
013. Do you place unrealistic expectations on yourself when you’re working towards a goal? Do you find yourself stuck, or having an all or nothing attitude when you want to make changes? If you’re constantly striving for perfection and your harsh inner...
The Truth About an Anti-Inflammatory Diet
012. Eating an anti-inflammatory diet is beneficial and healing, but what is really involved when aiming to tame inflammation? Join me in today’s episode as I discuss an anti-inflammatory diet and explain why what you eat directly impacts gut health and...
Holistically Healing Cancer with Elisa Gorman
011. In today’s episode, I introduce you to the magnetic and inspirational Elisa Gorman who was diagnosed with breast cancer, two years ago, at age 36. Listen to Elisa’s breast cancer diagnosis story, why she chose a holistic healing route, what that...
For everyone. Inflammation or not.
You do not need to have any inflammation issues to get a lot out of this podcast.
I find her focus more about creating a kind and patient balance for your body, mind, and heart.
She’s comforting and delightful to listen to.
Highly recommend the episode about giving yourself permission to rest. ❤️
Important reminder to love ourselves
We are always hard on ourselves, specially during this pandemic when everyday seems like Groundhog Day. We set tasks for the day and then we forget, making us angry but this are not normal times. Alyssa reminds us how important it is to be kind to our souls, that mind and body are extremely connected, in tune with us and our surroundings. If we wake up feeling anxious or overwhelmed, Positively Anti-Inflammatory gives us the tools to press a reset button reminding us how important it is to take a step back and breath, and that the only thing we “should” be doing is loving who we are. Thank you Alyssa for this beautiful podcast, it’s truly a labor of love.
The BEST nutritional therapist!
I may be biased because I’ve been a personal client, but Alyssa has helped me immeasurably towards expanding health in my body and mind. Highly recommend!