Irvin is an Account Executive at Zendesk, helping businesses provide a world-class customer experience. He's had a ton of success in his roles, even making Presidents Club.
2020 (President's Club Winner) - 125%
Q2 - 123%
Q3 - 115%
Q4 - 91%
Q1 ~ 130-250%
Q2 ~ 117-127%
Q3 ~ 105-198%
Q4 ~ 125-174%
Q1 ~ 105-136%
I'm struck by his humility and how data-driven his process is in sales.
The main takeaways from our conversation are how to have fun during our role and be adaptive to clients needs.
1. How important the discovery is
3. Work Ethic is a choice
4. What you can take away from Taiwanese culture
5. Creating a gameplan for success as an Account Executive
6. How to deal with burn out by being intentional about the ROI of your activities
7. Learning from everyone else
8. Taking a break from work
10. Mentality related takeaway- Being Positive reading mindset related books