Inge van Lotringen returns to the podcast to share her feel-good habits, the strategies she uses and recommends to make sure every day is a good day.
During our conversation @theogbeautyboss reveals:
- Why her life is better for exercising and why sometimes a good sweat session can be a ‘quiet fight with myself’ that leaves her feeling powerful.
- Running with Prince and why having hours of Prince’s back catalogue in her ears is so motivating.
- How she has never aspired to a physical ideal but firmly believes in showing the body you have respect by making it strong and keeping it fit.
- Why gut health and a healthy microbiome is a fast-track to feeling good.
- The joy to be had from a pet - in Inge’s case the infamous Grumpy Cat.
- Have an anchor or a base to keep you true to who you are.
- Why reading a book can be so fulfilling, take you out of your head and take on emotional journeys and to places you’ve never been before.
- Why she actually has, based on the above, a lot in common with @willsmith
- Why my texts to her about Prince’s live concert Sign o the Times bring her so much joy. (This last one might be a fib)
Inge's book Great Skin - Secrets the Beauty Industry Doesn't Tell You is available now
To join the closed Facebook group for the podcast click here >> The Emma Guns Show Forum.
To follow me on social media >> Twitter | Instagram.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.