I'm excited for today's guest, David Bateman, golf swing coach and owner of Black Sail Golf.
Today, we talk about the importance of routine. Not only for your golf game but also for your life. David has great insight into building and developing a routine, not only for the golf course, but also for your life.
Some of the highlights from the episode:
- The importance of routine in your golf game and your life
- How routines can help you achieve your goals
- How to build a routine
- How to avoid paralysis by analysis on the golf course
- Improve your routine in practice not on the course
- Gamify your routine at home
- Make subtle changes to your routine at first and then build upon that
If you want to work with David or get in contact with him, these are the best ways:
Facebook Page: Black Sail Golf
Free Facebook Group: Crew of Black Sail
Instagram: Black Sail Golf
Feel Great. Golf Great.
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.