I love that I get to talk to you more. I have so much to discuss, like Social Media Tips, Work and Life Balance and hang out with some of our favorite friends and Influencers! Doesn't that sound fun? Chat soon!
How Social Will Save Us: Across the World 🌏
Kindness doesn’t cost a thing. Listen as Olivia in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, @omgartisrty, and Nicole in Melbourne Australia, @melbournehairblogger discuss how to keep yourself connected with your hair community and how to use your resources to build your brand during this time. No matter the country you live in, we’re all in the same boat right now, so let’s get connected, stick together, and build each other up.
- A few key takeaways from this episode:
- Stay focused
- Stay inspired
- Get in your education
- Stay informed, but don’t overload yourself with information
- How to add value to your clients through your social media platforms
Together We Talk! Nine Influencers and One Call.
Join Olivia, @omgartistry @salonscale and nine other top industry leaders as they discuss the current COVID-19 situation, how it is affecting the industry, and how to use this time of uncertainty to band together as a community. Now is the time to get connected with each other, support each other, encourage each other, and be open about the fact that it’s scary, but we can be together in this. Together, we are here for you and we want to provide you with some insight and some hope during this difficult time with tips including:
- How to control anxiety in this time of uncertainty
- How to have compassion with those who you disagree with
- Staying in your lane and not focusing on what everyone else is doing
- Taking what you need from this time whether it’s self-care or hustling harder
- How to have an open mind and open heart
- Pivoting your content to create “beautiful distractions” for your clients and followers. Thank you @hairdustry @heyelizabethfaye @ambrosiacarey @dawnbradleyhair @ninatulio @soyoureahairstylist @rochellegoldenhairstylist @salonscale
Work/ Life Balance that YOU NEEDED TO HEAR.
I had a wild idea to go live on my Instagram page while recording this podcast. It felt so much easier to talk live than just talking to myself!
This episode is Sponsored by Kenra Color Simply Blonde Beyond Bond Lightener.
You're Either Networking or Not Working
Networking or not working!
Hi friends!! In this episode I will be sharing my tips on how to properly network and stand out whether it’s at a networking event or through social media! We will cover how to create in person connections, as well as digital connections!
1. How to navigate networking and make genuine connections within your industry!
2. Networking as an introvert or as an extrovert.
3. How to prepare yourself for a networking event and seem more approachable
4. Why more connections are made after hours.
5. How to present yourself to brands online.
I know it can be scary throwing yourself into the networking world, but it’s important to train yourself to be comfortable with being uncomfortable. If you enjoyed the episode! Please leave a review, and don’t forget to screenshot the podcast and tag @omgartistry to be featured on my stories!
This episode is sponsored by Kenra Professional.
The Art of Salon Selling w Aaron Thompson
The Art of Salon Selling
Hi friends! I’m very excited because this is my first interview! My hubby, Aaron Thompson joins me this episode to explain the art of the sale and how to use different sale tactics in the salon. Aaron has worked in sales his whole life and now works with major businesses such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target. In this episode, you will learn how to sell retail, upsell services, and even to “sell yourself” all while staying authentic to your clients.
1. How to bring up the sale of a product.
2. The three steps to the sell.
3. How to compete with big business such as Amazon and Ulta.
4. How to increase your value before raising your prices.
We know that selling can sometimes feel pushy and unauthentic, but this episode is here to help guide you to sell with absolute authenticity. Make sure to review the podcast and maybe even leave a comment! And take a screenshot to post on your Instagram stories and tag me, I will repost it!
Social Tactics: Being Social On Social Media
Being social on social media!
Hi friend! I’ve heard your requests for social media tactics podcast and here it is! The root of social media is being social! In this episode I will share all my methods on how to organically grow on social media by using my engagement tactics.
1. How to engage with new followers.
2. The importance of a consistent layout.
3. Why should you comment back?
4. How to boost engagement on old posts.
5. How to create a loyal following that engages with you.
This episode is meant to remind you what social media is all about, being social! We get so wrapped up in the number of follows and likes that we forget about the people behind the screen. Please review the podcast and leave comment. If you REALLY love it, take a screen shot and post to you stories :)