The Shutdown Fullcast, the world's only college football podcast, is only about college football when there are no weirder topics available. However, there are not many topics weirder than college football. Hosted by Spencer Hall, Jason Kirk, and friends.
Normal SEC football preview 2020
- Which SEC East team has the leadership to succeed?
- SEC West expectations, realistically managed
- Sober consideration of SEC expansion candidates: Missouri?
- Diligent research into the intersections of things and other things
- Focused discussion on only these topics for the entire 7,000-minute run time
- Definitely not an hour-plus of nonsense before any SEC football talk
- You're on the bad internet. Join the good internet: patreon.com/mooncrew
Whoops, we brought back Big Ten football
- Spencer has huge feelings about the Nebraska Cornhuskers
- Oh right, we just had the biggest Blood Week of all time
- Journalism is free at mooncrew.substack.com
- Make our Discord your new social network via patreon.com/mooncrew
- See you in El Paso!!
Colorado's got a great gambling program
Welcome to coach-firing season! It's always coach-firing season!
Dr. Pepper’s ’Zona Farts Club Plan
Well, I guess it's football season! Nothing works, but here we go anyway!
Also receiving votes: Jerry Falwell Jr.
Uh, college football "starts" this week?
Welcome to GOLF CAMP