The Next Step Podcast is a weekly podcast focusing on the joys of recovery and sobriety. We focus our discussions to weekly news and each week focus on one of the 12 steps to recovery found on arp.lds.org.
The Next Step Pod 8.1. Step 1 getting honest
We are back 1!
we will do 20 in 20.
The Next Step Pod 6.4 Ask Addict Therapist Part 1 - 10:14:19, 4.49 PM
We are back with another episode. This one has been on the hard drive for a few weeks. But with some sickness, injuries, general conference, trips and our own busy and crazy lives... it took us a while.
Thank you for being patient.
This weeks Ask the Addict is with Janet Kennedy. 30 years of sobriety and a LMFT.
Find her at. http://www.janetkennedylmft.com/
Send us an email/DM/message on 12stepstochange for some "ask the therapist questions.
The Next Step Pod 6.3 Spouse Support - 8:7:19, 8.25 PM
If you like us, will you consider a small donation ?
President Nelson's speech at the NAACP
The Next Step Pod 6.2 Jay And Lexi Pre Surgury - Step 2 Hope
Want to help the podcast ?
Lights out in NY- OCMCO Lit the world with song:
Laguna Niguel Stake and Tijuana Mexico Stakes combine for youth conference:
The Next Step Pod 6.1 Brian Part 3 - 6:26:19, 9.16 PM
Help us talk with Alex Boye
Like, Share, Support the show.
The Next Step Pod 5.12 Some church news and listener questions
Want to support the podcast ?
News from here:
Find a 12 step meeting with ARP at arp.lds.org
other 12 step meetings:
• AA – Alcoholics Anonymous
• ACA – Adult Children of Alcoholics
• Al-Anon/Alateen, for friends and families of alcoholics
• CA – Cocaine Anonymous
• CLA – Clutterers Anonymous
• CMA – Crystal Meth Anonymous
• Co-Anon, for friends and family of addicts
• CoDA – Co-Dependents Anonymous, for people working to end patterns of dysfunctional relationships and develop functional and healthy relationships
• COSA – an auxiliary group of Sex Addicts Anonymous
• COSLAA – CoSex and Love Addicts Anonymous
• DA – Debtors Anonymous
• EA – Emotions Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
• FA – Families Anonymous, for relatives and friends of addicts
• FA – Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
• FAA – Food Addicts Anonymous
• GA – Gamblers Anonymous
• Gam-Anon/Gam-A-Teen, for friends and family members of problem gamblers
• HA – Heroin Anonymous
• MA – Marijuana Anonymous
• NA – Narcotics Anonymous
• N/A – Neurotics Anonymous, for recovery from mental and emotional illness
• Nar-Anon, for friends and family members of addicts
• NicA – Nicotine Anonymous
• OA – Overeaters Anonymous
• OLGA – Online Gamers Anonymous
• PA – Pills Anonymous, for recovery from prescription pill addiction.
• SA – Sexaholics Anonymous
• SAA – Sex Addicts Anonymous
• SCA – Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
• SIA – Survivors of Incest Anonymous
• SLAA – Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
• SRA – Sexual Recovery Anonymous
• UA – Underearners Anonymous
• WA – Workaholics Anonymous
Customer ReviewsSee All
This powerful information. Love hearing this stuff discussed casually and honestly, free of the shame that is such a huge part of our church culture. This podcast is a faith builder for me. I get strength from these guys. I like how they are defenders of the faith. Fun guys, great show. The more I listen the more I like them. Just wish they’d do more shows.
I’m 22 years old and an RM going to university at BYU. In my life I have had struggles with addiction and this is the perfect podcast for me. Brad and Jay have turned me into a wannabe surfer as well — I got up on a wave storm for the first time last week. Love the vibes and their honest approach to things.
So worthwhile whatever your struggle is
Motivates me in so many ways to be better! Beings me closer to the Savior & makes me want to be better. I’ve used so many things from this podcast to teach my kids about deductions & how they effect their whole lives. Can learn so much from listening!!! I tell everyone I can about this podcast, Thanks guys!!