This week, Aly talks with Rachel Jennings, CSM at Assignar.
Rachel explains how she developed a health score to help her customer success team prioritize, and details the steps so others can do the same. She also talks about the questions that CSMs should be asking about their customers and the data she uses to answer those questions.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for CS managers who realise they need to measure health scores but don’t know where to start.
- The questions you need to ask about your customers.
- How to measure the relevant data.
- Deciphering the data.
- How to create a health score.
- Using the health score to improve customer relations.
- Find Aly on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlyMahan
- Connect with Rachel on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/racheljennings1/
-Rachel's Health Score Matrix: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e5czbWQAL_Y631h8cqm9P9xZijG8vxJzhYvUu7k6EDI/edit#gid=429454996
- How to create a customer health score matrix: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-create-customer-health-score-matrix-rachel-jennings