今天新开设一个专栏
jīn tiān | xīn | kāi shè | yī gè | zhuān lán
Today I’m launching a new column.
这里的节目只有中文
zhè lǐ | de | jié mù | zhǐ yǒu | zhōng wén
The content here is only in Chinese—
不对每一句话做翻译
bù | duì | měi yī jù | huà | zuò | fān yì
I won’t translate every sentence.
但是文字稿里面还是有拼音和英语
dàn shì | wén zì gǎo | lǐ miàn | hái shì | yǒu | pīn yīn | hé | yīng yǔ
but the script will still include Pinyin and English.
还是第一遍慢速,第二遍快速
hái shì | dì yī biàn | màn sù | dì èr biàn | kuài sù
It will still be the first pass at a slow speed and the second pass at a fast speed.
这个专栏可能更适合有基础的朋友
zhè ge | zhuān lán | kě néng | gèng | shì hé | yǒu | jī chǔ | de | péng you
This column may be more suitable for people with some Chinese foundation.
我也想试一试不同的形式
wǒ | yě | xiǎng | shì yī shì | bù tóng | de | xíng shì
I also want to try a different format
看看大家是否喜欢全中文的沉浸式内容
kàn kàn | dà jiā | shì fǒu | xǐ huān | quán zhōng wén | de | chén jìn shì | nèi róng
to see if everyone likes fully immersive Chinese-only content.
那么我们今天就先聊聊全中文
nà me | wǒ men | jīn tiān | jiù | xiān | liáo liáo | quán zhōng wén
So today let’s first talk about fully Chinese content.
我自己,以及给我孩子学英文
wǒ | zì jǐ | yǐ jí | gěi | wǒ | hái zi | xué | yīng yǔ
When I learn English myself, and when I teach my kids English,
都喜欢全英文的方式
dōu | xǐ huān | quán yīng yǔ | de | fāng shì
I prefer the fully English approach.
因为如果总是用母语去翻译
yīn wèi | rú guǒ | zǒng shì | yòng | mǔ yǔ | qù | fān yì
Because if you always use your native language to translate,
会带来更多的阻碍
huì | dài lái | gèng duō | de | zǔ ài
it will create more obstacles.
不同语言的思维方式不一样
bù tóng | yǔ yán | de | sī wéi | fāng shì | bù yī yàng
Different languages have different ways of thinking—
有很多句子不能翻译出原本的意思
yǒu | hěn duō | jù zi | bù néng | fān yì | chū | yuán běn | de | yì si
many sentences can’t be translated to retain their original meaning.
中文里有句话叫做
zhōng wén | lǐ | yǒu | yī jù huà | jiào zuò
There’s a saying in Chinese:
只可意会,不可言传
zhǐ kě | yì huì | bù kě | yán chuán
"It can only be sensed, not expressed in words."
我的其它节目都是
wǒ | de | qí tā | jié mù | dōu shì
All my other programs follow the format of
一句中文接一句英文翻译
yī jù | zhōng wén | jiē | yī jù | yīng yǔ | fān yì
one Chinese sentence followed by an English translation.
这是因为播客的局限性
zhè | shì | yīn wèi | bō kè | de | jú xiàn xìng
This is due to the limitations of podcasts.
如果我做视频内容
rú guǒ | wǒ | zuò | shì pín | nèi róng
If I were to create video content,
就不会给大家翻译
jiù | bù huì | gěi | dà jiā | fān yì
I wouldn’t provide translations for everyone.
我今天看了一个视频
wǒ | jīn tiān | kàn le | yī gè | shì pín
Today I watched a video
是一个英国人在自己的农场里
shì | yī gè | yīng guó rén | zài | zì jǐ | de | nóng chǎng | lǐ
where a British person, on his own farm,
给英语学习者做沉浸式全英文演示
gěi | yīng yǔ | xué xí zhě | zuò | chén jìn shì | quán yīng yǔ | yǎn shì
gave an immersive fully English demonstration for English learners.
这样的形式非常好
zhè yàng | de | xíng shì | fēi cháng | hǎo
This format is very good,
但是我也发现了问题
dàn shì | wǒ | yě | fā xiàn | le | wèn tí
but I also noticed some problems.
第一,初学者会有很多词句听不懂
dì yī | chū xué zhě | huì | yǒu | hěn duō | cí jù | tīng bù dǒng
First, there are many words and sentences that beginners won’t understand.
第二,对于我这样的非初学者
dì èr | duì yú | wǒ | zhè yàng | de | fēi chū xué zhě
Second, for non-beginners like me,
我全都能听懂
wǒ | quán dōu | néng | tīng dǒng
I can understand them all,
但是这就意义不大了
dàn shì | zhè | jiù | yì yì | bù dà | le
but it’s not very meaningful.
第三,就算听懂了
dì sān | jiù suàn | tīng dǒng | le
Third, even if you understand,
叫观众自己说,还是不会
jiào | guān zhòng | zì jǐ | shuō | hái shì | bù huì
when asked to speak yourself, you still can’t.
因为听力和口语是两回事
yīn wèi | tīng lì | hé | kǒu yǔ | shì | liǎng huí shì
Because listening and speaking are two different things.
那么就需要用到非常好用的
nà me | jiù | xū yào | yòng dào | fēi cháng | hǎo yòng | de
So we need to use the very effective method of
影子跟读
yǐng zi | gēn dú
shadowing.
而且需要反复多次跟读练习
ér qiě | xū yào | fǎn fù | duō cì | gēn dú | liàn xí
المعلومات
- البرنامج
- معدل البثيتم التحديث يوميًا
- تاريخ النشر١٧ نوفمبر ٢٠٢٥ في ٧:٠٠ م UTC
- مدة الحلقة٧ من الدقائق
- التقييمملائم
