At the crossroad between marketing and tech the podcast is covering topics related to tech, startups, marketing, personal branding, audience building and communities.
What’s you’ll have here will help you establish and grow a human brand.
And believe me human brands always win!
- Importance of the storytelling in marketing - What kind of stories could you tell - The importance of transparency - How to find your differentiator - Fractional CMO - The future of work -
In this episode we speak about:
- Importance of the storytelling in marketing
- What kind of stories could you tell
- The importance of transparency
- How to find your differentiator
- what is a fractional CMO
- The future of work
Social Media and Online Communities with Felix Sander
In this episode we talk about
- Importance of the online communities
- How Appics managed to build such a loyal community
- Influencer marketing
- Authenticity online
- Importance of he cooperation with other partners
- Future trends of the social media platforms
Discussing Marketing Tech Startups with Timothy Peterson
In this episode we spoke about:
Personalisation in marketing
How to choose your niche
The personality behind tech brands
How to get leads from LinkedIn
Being real on social media
Building and showcasing expertise online
First Customers, Personal Brands and Marketing with Luc Bohunicky
In this episode we spoke about:
- The importance of the marketing involvement from the start
- The need for the tech and marketing departments to work closely together
- The role of the ego of the tech founders
- How do reach out to potential early adopters in a right way
- Non linear career paths
- The value of (real) diversity and tech recruitment
- Tech startup branding and the importance of building founder personal brand
Diving into Advanced LinkedIn Strategies with Andy Foote
My today's guest is Andy Foote. Andy is LinkedIn content and brand coach, founder of LinkedInsights.com and creator of FOOTE-NOTES podcast.
- how much has LinkedIn changed over the years
- "overnight" success
- what to do when you're invisible on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn engagement pods
- LinkedIn algorithm
- how to succeed on the LinkedIn platform
How to Become the Story Everyone is Sharing with Dennis Moseley-Williams
In this episode we talk about:
The value of experience
The experience economy
Brand and commodities
Becoming the story everyone is sharing
Experience in marketing
Customer ReviewsSee All
Great discussions. Quality info. Worth subscribing and listening if you're wanting to absorb lots of details with the revolutionary advent of crypto currency. Well done.
This is a wonderful show, a real don’t miss podcast.
Fun to Digest and Contemplate!
Awesome show! Thoroughly enjoyed listening to Ani interview Jeff Brown who is the host of Read to Lead. Ani asked him interesting questions that helped me dive deeper into understanding Jeff and to also appreciating Ani as a host. The show is full of a great array of guests who shine entertaining and important light on Marketing. Thank you having conversational ease and flow interviews. Ani's way of marketing herself is inspiring and her guests bring even more golden insight! Nuggets from Jeff: 1 in 5 people read , we are a Sit back instead of lean forward society, we have the attention spands of gold fish. to receive 1 great idea from a book makes it worth $20 for the book price. Thank you Jeff for insping me to disect the books I read by marking it up with highlighters and notes!