Finding a space where it is least expected. Using the tool of memory reconsolidation. Seeking spiritual enlightenment. Wisdom and stories from a unicyclist, activist, father, husband, ex-pastor, healer, award-winning author, and chicken farmer.
20. The Unpredictability of Living with Chickens
Challenges of having ECO farm, reducing waste and dealing with cold, with losses and ICE method helping
19. Imagining Life as Four Horses to Ride
At the age of 50, the biggest transformation of my life, the simple but rare realization of seeing space, the four horses.
18. Let Your Life Move Through You
1. Eggs, chickens, cat, dog2. A driving experience.3. Understanding and the lack of it.4. We are all infinity.5. See the space, and see your life new
★ Support this podcast ★
17. Notes on this world, sadness, the ICE Method and Snow on a hike.
Are you feeling sad about your life, our economy, events or some issues you are experiencing? I do One Nation Under Stress documentary and my feelings about it. Nature and ICE Methods are helping me to overcome issues and sadness. I ICED that sadness, while on a hike, What is calm? Difference between active and non-active calm. Walking into Wild gives different perspective.
16. Our chickens and the future of money
New baby chicks and their first weeks on our happy farm. What is the future of money? Digital Asset and conversation with my friends Don and Fletcher about Ripple and importance of cryptocurrency.
15. Notes for another planet: Remembering life in Nome, Alaska
What would you say about your life and this planet to a person from another planet? About our life in Nome, Alaska, and experience of a different life. About Inupiat Eskimos and my days as a pastor. About hunter-gatherer and agricultural societies. My most formative and profund experience of my life.