Moving on to Chapter 6 of Agile Conversations, it's time to talk about commitment. Not engagement, which we argue is insufficient to produce effective results, only enthusiasm that is far too often misdirected out of confusion about what important words mean and how to measure progress. We offer specific tools for effective commitments and hear a story about a company that created a pile of bones instead of a Walking Skeleton.
- Events we're speaking at soon, including IT Pro Live and DOES London: https://www.conversationaltransformation.com/events/
- Domain-Driven Design: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain-driven_design
- Big Book of Concepts: https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/big-book-concepts
- Specification by Example: https://gojko.net/books/specification-by-example/
- Walking Skeleton: https://wiki.c2.com/?WalkingSkeleton
Episode transcript: https://www.conversationaltransformation.com/posts/commitment-is-not-enough/
Our new book, Agile Conversations, is out now! See https://conversationaltransformation.com where you can order your copy and get a free video when you join our mailing list!
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or feedback you have about the show.
Email us at email@example.com