Feelosophy is where we explore why we feel the way we do. I'm Elizabeth, a medical student and artist. I record this podcast while I’m painting.
Why we're insecure in our friendships | Episode 4
How to get lucky, a deep dive | Episode 3
Can we cancel deathbed advice? | Episode 2
How I stopped comparing myself to others | Episode 1
Raw and random thought vibes 👌
I found Elizabeth through Ali and it’s been cool having these two role models to listen to and learn from. Keep going! These are such raw and tip of the tongue conversations.
I recently found Elizabeth Filips on YouTube.
I am currently trying to ween off YouTube ( working towards getting a ‘dumb phone’ next year) and move to podcasts. I was thrilled to find that she started a podcast and I’m glad I decided to take a listen! She has a beautiful clear voice, easy to understand, and the topics discussed are interesting and relevant.
I am hesitant to give advice flat out, because I do not think I am qualified enough to give advice about content creation seeing as I do not have any platforms or experience; but as a listener I do have some feedback (prompt ideas) !
- detailed book reviews (a monthly (every other month?) book club of sorts, suggesting a book at the beginning of the month and then talking through your thoughts about the book at the end of the month.
- discussing the relation between art and science (medical or non-medical)
- picking a planet that scientists have discovered that could be “second earth” and discussing your thoughts on that and of course the science.
- self care, emotionally and physically. I honestly think a video of your hair care and makeup routine whilst doing a podcast would be interesting for the viewers on YouTube! (I understand it may be superficial, but some videos like that can be motivating for those going through a slump)
- minimalism and essentialism
- thoughts on social media platforms and the age of “trying to become aesthetic”
- fitness and wellness
-pairing tips and inspiration (favorites museum pieces and what they mean to you personally and there historical backgrounds)
- NOTION! I would absolutely appreciate a notion episode, with free templates? If you are feeling generous!!
- Special guests? Someone qualified and knowledgeable. Discussing anything from medicine, fitness, art, science, plants, etc.
- Picking a medical topic, for example new medicine advancements with the rise of Covid and the different variants.
- Thoughts on consumerism and sustainability.
- thoughts ancient medical practices, how and if they may have worked?
-holistic medicine discussions with a med student and a holistic medicine student (or DR.)
That’s a lot, maybe some of them are flops but I hope it helps with brainstorming new ideas!
Don’t give up on this podcast please! I feel like after time this will grow into something even more wonderful!