The Women's Leadership Podcast, hosted by Executive and Women's Leadership Coach Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin, features content and interviews on new paradigm women's leadership, success, advancement, and work/life alignment. Listen in, change your life, change the world.
FLIP Out w/ ECM | Episode #8
FLIP Out w/ ECM | Episode #7
Join us today for this episode of FLIP Out, where we discuss: The top 5:
1. Kamala Harris is nominated to the Democratic ticket
2. Trump undermines the USPS to interfere in the election; what you need to do to secure your vote
3. News breaks of both Russian and Chinese interference in the election process
4. The Senate goes home without passing another COVID relief bill
5. The GAO determines that both Chad Wolf and Ken Cucinelli were invalidly appointed at DHS; this is good news-- and what's next
FLIP Out with ECM | Episode #6
On this week's episode of FLIP Out, we are discussing our weekly Top 5:
The McGahn ruling The revelation about Vance and Deutsche Bank's records Tish James files to disband the NRA Tuesday's election night results 160,000 COVID deaths in the US and counting
For this week's inspiration, we discuss finding your voice in new ways from quarantine
FLIP Out with ECM | Top 5 of The Week + Three Strategies for Coping with Stress During the Pandemic
Welcome to this week's podcast episode.
We will be discussing
1) Trump's threat to delay the election;
2) interference at the Post Office designed to impact the election; 3) secret police forces are set to withdraw from Portland . . . or are they?
4) another tragic COVID milestone; and
5) John Lewis, his legacy, his final words and his funeral: why we all need to follow in his massive footsteps, and keep going.
In this week's inspiration: Three strategies for offloading stress (meditation, regular mindfulness pauses throughout the day, and EFT).
FLIP Out with ECM | Episode #4
Welcome to FLIP Out with ECM, on the podcast today we cover:
This week's big 5
1. What's happening in Portland, Oregon
2. Covid- 19
3. Confrontation of Ted Yoho & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
4. Civil Case with G. Maxwell & Epstein
5. Big win for the 1st Amendment and the release of Michael Cohen
And additionally, inspiration for how to get by during these times.
FLIP Out with ECM | Activating for Education Safety
I’ve been following ECM’s Resistance Live for 3 1/2 years. Her advice, analysis, and frankness has kept me riveted to her every word on RL, as well as twitter. Now I will be adding Flip Out w ECM. Thank you, Elizabeth, for everything you do to keep us informed and educated . I’m so appreciative.
A first for me!
I love to learn about leadership. I have spent hours 2019 focused on self growth. This is the first Female leadership podcast I was tempered to listen too.
Honest, it’s amazing. I look forward to starting my day listening to it. A lot of insight that I didn’t even know I needed.
The Real Stuff
Elizabeth does not offer tired platitudes and cosmetic pitches that indirectly condescend to women and rob them of power. Instead, she goes deep to acknowledge our anger and hidden struggles, build our awareness, connect with our true power, and embolden us to navigate landscapes that are more challenging for women. Thank you, Elizabeth.